***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

josh Allen ain’t spammin Diggs no more :smh:

Fam. I passed on D. Hop for Diggs in the 2nd round cause I thought Josh Allen was gonna have a MVP type season. Not that Diggs is a bad pick but I cant help but to feel like I shoulda stuck with my gut and grabbed Hopkins instead :smh:

Fam. I passed on D. Hop for Diggs in the 2nd round cause I thought Josh Allen was gonna have a MVP type season. Not that Diggs is a bad pick but I cant help but to feel like I shoulda stuck with my gut and grabbed Hopkins instead :smh:
Hopkins ain’t doing too much either but yeah I feel you

Hopkins ain’t doing too much either but yeah I feel you

mess about to say the same thing I got DHop in another league and other than week 1 hasn’t done anything

Lockett and Hockenson crashing down to earth after their first two weeks :smh:

Chubb with the yards but no TDs for two straight weeks.

Need Brady to go nuclear tonight to go 3-0 this week.

i took diggs and hop with back to back picks thinkin im bout to ball the **** out. i’m 2-2 in that league :smh:

This season has been pretty wack so far..

Actually great real life football but blah for fantasy

Chubb with the yards but no TDs for two straight weeks.

I have Chubb too and there was nothing more aggravating than watching that one drive today when the Browns had like 10 attempts at the endzone within 5 yards and they kept throwing incompletions just to eventually take out Chubb and have Kareem punch it in from the 1 yd line. :stoneface:

I picked Diggs and Hopkins on the turn in one league. On my way to 3-1 but feel like they haven’t been dominating like they should. McLaurin fell to me in the 4th round so its been a solid WR core.

Will likely go 2-1 this week

have Brady in two leagues. Started him in both. Benched Kyler in one and fortunately winning that one. Thought Brady would beast…..

i hate the damn eagles. Mile Sanders with like 10 rush attempts the last 2 games.

Who’d you rather have as WR2 ROS, Justin Jefferson or Deebo? My WR1 is Davante Adams stacked with Rodgers.

I’m trying to flip one for a RB. Trying to go after Saquan to pair with Gibson. Saquan owner is 0-4 while I’m 3-1.

What do you think?
I give: Deebo, Mike Davis, Elijah Mitchell
To receive: Saquan, DeVonta Smith

I really like Deebo. Skeptical about Lance but trust Shanahan’s play calling (for fantasy purposes). Jefferson has to fight Thielen for redzone targets but feel like he has a higher floor as a WR2 with decent upside.

4-0, 3-1 and 2-2 across my 3 leagues. Undefeated in my big money league.

League where I’m 2-2, I lost two straight now. Only two TDs by my skill position players during the losing streak and those two TDs came from one player (McLaurin) yesterday. Crazy :smh:

DJ Moore has been one of my best picks this year in the 6th rd

Diggs has been a huge disappointment, Allen seems to be looking for Sanders more than Diggs.

AK has also been a disappointment. The lack of catches and Taysom Hill vulturing his TD's is very concerning

DJ Moore has been one of my best picks this year in the 6th rd

Diggs has been a huge disappointment, Allen seems to be looking for Sanders more than Diggs.

AK has also been a disappointment. The lack of catches and Taysom Hill vulturing his TD's is very concerning
I got DJ Moore in the 7th round of a 12 team league. I was shocked he was still available.

yea true about Kamara. He should have a role similar to CMC. He’s clearly their best player. He has 10 targets through 4 games. Last season through 4 games, 35 targets. But I know ****ing Taysom gonna get on my nerves all season long.

Currently winning 113-100. My opponent has the Raiders field goal kicker. I will be 4-0 if he doesn't score 13 points.
I made the mistake of starting Kirk Cousins over Russell Wilson this week.
My biggest scorer this week was Falcons running back Cordarrelle Patterson with 33 points

Back
Top Bottom