***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Who’d you rather have as WR2 ROS, Justin Jefferson or Deebo? My WR1 is Davante Adams stacked with Rodgers.

I’m trying to flip one for a RB. Trying to go after Saquan to pair with Gibson. Saquan owner is 0-4 while I’m 3-1.

What do you think?
I give: Deebo, Mike Davis, Elijah Mitchell
To receive: Saquan, DeVonta Smith

I really like Deebo. Skeptical about Lance but trust Shanahan’s play calling (for fantasy purposes). Jefferson has to fight Thielen for redzone targets but feel like he has a higher floor as a WR2 with decent upside.
I have Deebo in all leagues and there’s little to no way I’m trading him with what he’s done this far. Dudes a beast and either QB’s go to target

Yeah, it's Deebo's team. Thought I came up when I grabbed Aiyuk off waivers, nah its a lost season for Aiyuk

First year ever drafting a team. Joined a beginner league on espn. Should’ve joined one with some friends . 3-0 so far. Unless waller goes crazy, I’ll win this week too.
950080EE-7E4B-4A4D-99B8-378EC093C2B2.png

Yea I put in a couple offers including Jefferson + Mike Davis for Najee or Saquan + a WR. Both teams aren’t doing well. Hopefully one bites. I’d be happy with either based on volume alone.

Marvin Jones killed me

then my opponent had buffalo defense :smh:

need Ekeler to get like 25 and Allen to not do ****

so yes I lost

Was offered waller for javonte Williams. I'm thin at rb and already have higbee but felt like I had to take it. That run javonte had makes me wonder tho lol

Was offered waller for javonte Williams. I'm thin at rb and already have higbee but felt like I had to take it. That run javonte had makes me wonder tho lol
Both Williams and Gordon are on a true legit 50/50 time share. Plus they don’t offer anything in the passing game. They’ll only have value if one gets hurt.

Do we know the severity of David Montgomery’s injury, relating to Damien Williams?

100% you take a top-2 TE and say thank you for giving you the W

Fantasy sure has a way of humbling your A**

Down 12 with my opp done and myself having Mike Williams to go....thought there was zero chance I would lose...

1.6 points later. :frown: 1-3.

4-0 baby!!!! This aggressive trading attitude is how you get ish done. Either you send me what I want or you can continue to lose. Either way I'm eating good.

Just got offered my Debo for Najee Harris.

I know Debo due for an injury but i'm still reluctant :lol: do I do it?!

Go for Najee. Before this past weekend’s game most fantasy analysts were worried about all the RBs on your roster talking about how they’re not returning draft capital. Najee would be a solid addition

raider5 raider5

Yeah you get Najee here. Deebo playing at an All Pro level rn, but Najee would be a nice addition to your team since your WRs are already good.

But if you are winning and don't need to make any moves. Don't fix what is not broken.

how did that stack the box go for the Jets vs henry this weekend ?

lolol i told yall he bout to feast

Back
Top Bottom