OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥

ezgif-7-db0a1b85e422.gif

i love the NBA

so because you start, you’re not a role player?

MLGA come get y’all uncle
We all know Kidd was passed his peak prime in 2011, but let's not act like he wasn't an important part of that Mavs run in spite of Dirk being top dawg on the team.

I guess Chandler, Stevenson, Matrix, Terry, and Kidd were all role players and they didnt have a point guard floor general type leader Manning their offense and running the show right?

Lmaoooooo

ALA, call a Uber for ya boy...he sipping on that yak way too early on a Sunday

If he was a role player with the Mavs during g that championship run, why did Kidd start?

Just FYI, the role player for the Mavs was JJ Barea.

You're better than this bro. Much better.

No excuses for CP3, remember?
Wait starting means you're not a role player? Time to expand the All Star team to 150 players then since every starter must be a star player.

You see the flaw in this logic right?

Kidd definitely better than Paul. He led the nets to two finals with Kenyon Martin and RJ. Only thing Paul does better is shoot the midrange. Paul with the clippers was underachieving year after year in the playoffs and getting dominated by Deron Williams

Those Nets teams were the worst finals teams of the last 30 years in the worst East of the last 30 years

Wait starting means you're not a role player? Time to expand the All Star team to 150 players then since every starter must be a star player.

You see the flaw in this logic right?
Here's the point.

Kidd was not a role player. And I merely stressed the word "starting" to magnify that Kidd was still their STARTING PG. Which means he floor general'd the offense for a championship team. No where did I imply Kidd has to be a star. In 2011, he was an "old" star, whom we all know was still a vital piece to the Mavs.

Dudes in here tryna disrespect Kidd by saying he was a "role player," thereby implying JK had little impact on helping lead a team to a title.

Y'all need to go back to my original post when I said CP3 outside the top 5 when it comes to ALL TIME PLAYOFF FLOOR GENERALS SLASH POINT GUARDS POUNT FORWARDS.

It's funny how people love trying to twist the original argument/debate LOL

Kidd definitely better than Paul. He led the nets to two finals with Kenyon Martin and RJ. Only thing Paul does better is shoot the midrange. Paul with the clippers was underachieving year after year in the playoffs and getting dominated by Deron Williams
This.

This.

This.

And.

This.

Make sure you not sportin baggy pants tho bro, the Gen Z'rs might laughter at you for having a great memory :lol:

Last edited:
Against arguably the greatest defensive team of all time - the Chicago Bulls.

Put Mailman and Stockton on a team with Booker instead of Ayton and CP3 and you don't think Mailman puts Giannis on his butt every time he enters the paint? JS and Mailman and Booker against this Mil team and Jrue will have no answer for Stockton's tricks I guarantee it Lol

You dont think MJ, Pip, Harp, Rodman and Co would've done the same to these soft *** Suns?

LOL

Let's stop making excuses for CP State Farm

Mailman would be food against Giannis. Clear out and make Malone guard Giannis on the perimeter and see how that works out. Malone doesn't have the lateral movement to handle that.

During the LAC-years, When was he getting dominated by DW?

Provide evidence.

Mailman would be food against Giannis. Clear out and make Malone guard Giannis on the perimeter and see how that works out. Malone doesn't have the lateral movement to handle that.
I doubt Monty would be having Mailman guard Giannis one-on-one on the perimeter bro. Besides, who can stop Giannis anyways? Nobody of course.

But Malone's presence in the paint when Giannis tries to go full steam ahead you think Mailman just gonna say Ole! whether he playing help defense or not?

Imagine Giannis on the low block tryna post up Mailman. You think Giannis can back down Malone on the block like he do Crowder?

Even in today's game, Malone would be viciously effective. He was an All Star during the high scoring fast break era of the 80s and he adapted his game in the 90s when he became an all time great during the era of all defense, low scoring games.

You ever seen Malone on a fast break running the wing with Stockton and his court vision? Bucks would been food with Stockton on the break with Malone on the right wing, Booker on the left side, and Bridges trailing with Crowder ready to spot up for the 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom