OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
8DB3784F-00CD-4750-B5FD-666F45E29DAA.jpeg

I'm one of the biggest Georgia homers alive and I still don't think Stetson should be a Heisman finalist. He's a good college QB but nowhere near one of the best or most valuable players in the nation. At times, he's even been liability to Georgia. Michael Penix, Blake Corum and Hendon Hooker should all be invited before Stetson.

Seems like a lifetime achievement or "best quarterback on the #1 team" Heisman invite. Reminds me of when Ken Dorsey was a two-time Heisman finalist when putting up pretty mediocre numbers like this:

Screenshot_20221206-162903.png
Did you intentionally leave Bennett’s numbers out here?

They’re worse :lol:

Did you intentionally leave Bennett’s numbers out here?

They’re worse :lol:

Not really. Stetson has more yardage, higher yards per attempt, higher completion percentage and a better TD / INT ratio. Stetson also has seven rushing touchdowns. Not trying to hype Stetson up, but saying his numbers are "worse" then Ken Dorsey is inaccurate

Screenshot_20221206-201623.png

Not really. Stetson has more yardage, higher yards per attempt, higher completion percentage and a better TD / INT ratio. Stetson also has seven rushing touchdowns. Not trying to hype Stetson up, but saying his numbers are "worse" then Ken Dorsey is inaccurate

Screenshot_20221206-201623.png
Let’s adjust that for eras though. Passing in 2022 versus 2002-2003 :lol:. His numbers are definitely worse.

If you’re Bo Nix do you come back next year?

Whatever draft stock you have is probably the highest it’s going to be and you run the risk of reverting back to the Bo Nix we saw at Auburn all those years.

Or you could potentially come back and keep the momentum resulting in the draft stock skyrocketing

Wow, didn’t see that coming
He’s definitely going to the pros.
If you’re Bo Nix do you come back next year?

Whatever draft stock you have is probably the highest it’s going to be and you run the risk of reverting back to the Bo Nix we saw at Auburn all those years.

Or you could potentially come back and keep the momentum resulting in the draft stock skyrocketing
He has everything to gain and nothing to lose. He’s at best a Day 3 pick right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom