OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shedeur threw 15 picks?

No.

I was asking them what they expect his stat line to be for the season. I just threw out an arbitrary amount.

Colorado is “expected” to go 2-10 according to some so I assumed with a bad record, Shedeur’s stats would be awful (according to others, not me)

Because I think Colorado will be average to above average myself. Deion’s always been my guy, probably because I’m a Floridian and he’s my favorite athlete of all time so, I’m biased.

That Colorado schedule ain't no joke either.

I know TCU will lose a lot but that's still a runner up to start it. Then Nebraska.

@ Oregon
@ UCLA
@ Utah
@ Washington State is never easy either

USC
Oregon State

Yikes.

Deion’s success is here to stay whether some people like it or not. This man getting Floridians to go to Colorado… that’s how much pull he’s got right now.
Lol barstool NIL got one corner to go there. Let’s settle down with the hype. He’s shown basically NOTHING as a coach at the lowest level of FCS with an outsized talent advantage in conference with tons of kick backs

Y
Norvell seems to have turned things around a little bit. I think there's a decent chance that Cristobal crashes and burns at Miami and that job is open in 2 or 3 years. Coach Prime at Miami, with that NIL money would be scary

What is scary about a guy who we have zero idea if he can actually coach :lol:.Cristobal is an elite of the elite recruiter. We literally don’t know if Deion can coach. Y’all are way too hype off of TWO corners following this man.

Colorado is just a stop for Prime. He’ll bring them back to respectability then bounce to FSU. As a Miami guy, I’m dreading it but I know it’s going to happen one day
What does Colorado getting back to respectability look like? How long is this going to take?

What is Deion about to run? Who’s on his staff? Y’all blindly buying into this hype is so entertaining

Y

What is scary about a guy who we have zero idea if he can actually coach :lol:.Cristobal is an elite of the elite recruiter. We literally don’t know if Deion can coach. Y’all are way too hype off of TWO corners following this man.

He's getting five star players to go to the literally the worst school in P5. A school with very little tradition, who hasn't won in the lifetime of most of these recruits and far away from talent. Imagine what he could do with even better resources?

Also, we're still trying to figure out if Cristobal can actually coach, Mario is a heck of a recruiter though😉

Also, Miami has been firing coaches every 3-4 years since the turn of the century, Mario being gone in 2-3 would just be keeping pace

Screenshot_20230120-225558.png

Last edited:
What does Colorado getting back to respectability look like? How long is this going to take?

What is Deion about to run? Who’s on his staff? Y’all blindly buying into this hype is so entertaining

I’m saying man :lol:

It’s hilarious at this point

Why you trying to throw shade at Tim Brewster?

It is hilarious that people are saying Deion gonna win 7 games at least, but can’t name more than 3 players on his roster or say what kind of offense or defense he’s gonna run.

I’m curious if they can name more than 3 players on any team in his conference. But they’re so sure he’s about to run it?

I mean y’all loss to Tulane… calm a bit

UCLA lost Charbonnet and DTR, Oregon State has Uiagulei at QB now….. we already know what he does

David Shaw is out at Stanford, there might be room for some unusualness in the Pac this year :lol: :lol:

Why you trying to throw shade at Tim Brewster?

It is hilarious that people are saying Deion gonna win 7 games at least, but can’t name more than 3 players on his roster or say what kind of offense or defense he’s gonna run.

I’m curious if they can name more than 3 players on any team in his conference. But they’re so sure he’s about to run it?

Yeah but Prime has two top corners! That means 7-8 wins easily man

Respectability for Colorado is being the Pac-12 version of Kentucky. Consistent bowl team who can sneak up and beat top 25 teams from time to time.

I think you can get to the 7 win range by year 3. I think The media is putting too much pressure on Coach Prime and creating unrealistic expectations for year one. I see Colorado winning 2-3 games this season

I THINK Deion's gonna do well there. It's gonna take time, but I think he can do it - especially with the direction that conference is moving.

But anyone acting like there's not massive flame out potential or that it's gonna be an immediate no-questions-asked success story is wylin'.

y’all are acting like major turnarounds don’t happen..especially these days. Tulane was absolutely trash a year ago but goes on and beats USC to win a major bowl.

It really isn’t all that crazy if that happens to CU with all that talent and good coaches on his staff.

I mean y’all loss to Tulane… calm a bit

UCLA lost Charbonnet and DTR, Oregon State has Uiagulei at QB now….. we already know what he does

David Shaw is out at Stanford, there might be room for some unusualness in the Pac this year :lol: :lol:
So, no?

You can’t name 3 players on any roster in the conference and you name dropping David Shaw is telling on yourself that you don’t actually know anything about Colorado or the Pac 12.

Got it.

Y’all enjoy this conversation.

So, no?

You can’t name 3 players on any roster in the conference and you name dropping David Shaw is telling on yourself that you don’t actually know anything about Colorado or the Pac 12.

Got it.

Y’all enjoy this conversation.

I never said I was a Pac-12 expert. All I said was Deion has a legit shot to at least be .500 with 6 or 7 wins. I didn’t say they’d become a juggernaut overnight. I said he should at least make them competitive. I know Colorado sucks, and has sucked for a while.

I never said I was a Pac-12 expert. All I said was Deion has a legit shot to at least be .500 with 6 or 7 wins. I didn’t say they’d become a juggernaut overnight. I said he should at least make them competitive. I know Colorado sucks, and has sucked for a while.
How many games will Ronaldo’s team in Saudi Arabia win this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom