OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Man, I feel for y'all... I was plotting on buying a bunch of kicks for the fam during creme's sale, but once I started hearing the shipping issues I fell back

19 days without shipping is madness
I gave up on this week cause of the turkeyday, but they can have my #1 grails 99% off… I’d never order from them again

I ordered Fire Reds on release day from Creme and waited over a month..... they never shipped them. I sent an email and got one reply back that they were "looking into it" and would "get back to me." They never contacted me again - even after multiple emails from me. I had to file a Paypal claim to get my money back. I would never order from that company again.

I ordered Fire Reds on release day from Creme and waited over a month..... they never shipped them. I sent an email and got one reply back that they were "looking into it" and would "get back to me." They never contacted me again - even after multiple emails from me. I had to file a Paypal claim to get my money back. I would never order from that company again.

Oh really? Welp, canceling my order with PayPal. Back on the hunt for discounted Maccabi's.

Discount is at 50% now. $115 shipped 🤔.

For who?

These are fire I highly recommend
0D91A78C-D051-4CC2-8C07-3409CA4BFB48.jpeg

I didn't want the golds. Hoping we get a few more colorways other than the Fred Flintstones.

I mean if we’re not counting weekends, I’m still within 7-10 business days so I guess I’m rushing it.

Back
Top Bottom