OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

duke40 duke40 was right - these are at the top of my rotation with the 20s in terms of oncourt kicks. The more you wear them, the better and better the upper and cushioning feel.

broke them out for a workout last night
the midsole stiffness definitely improved by the end of the workout
what I didn't like was the laces loosening easily as I wore them strapless

UnDSed today. Never owned these before, but I remember cats on NT speaking on how great these performed. Nike did a great job on these because I can’t imagine the OG being better. They were a bit stiff, but I could feel the potential post break-in. I’m not a lebron guy, but I love these already, and I’m happy they lived up to expectations.

4FB48B09-2E60-4493-9F20-1A571FCA4826.jpeg

Same and nope.

They go ghost. Send a message on their customer service page. They’ll call and get you and update.

Called Centre today. Still waiting on shipping info, but the person I talked to at was able to confirm my order so that I at least know it's there. I was told that it may take up to 2 weeks to receive, but what's 2 more weeks when you've already waited 18 years? All good.

Mine came in today and I just felt like a kid opening these bad boys up. I literally held in my hands sniff them and then put them back in the box. Just seeing them. Took me right back to being in high school wearing for the first time. They look incredible. I had a pair of the white and blue OG nd I might need to get a second pair of just to be safe. But I'm really waiting for the cool grays. Black and reds are good but the grays are my goat

Centre was closed the 23rd and 24th so they are catching up (it’s my local shop).

Ordered a different pair and nothing yet, but I was the 50% day and also it says 7-10 business days so my plan was to reach out after 12 business days if still nothing.

Got my Centre pair yesterday. These definitely fit like other Lebron’s. TTS, snug fit.

Ya are saying the leather on these is bad?

I liked the materials and the price $137.

Got my Centre pair yesterday. These definitely fit like other Lebron’s. TTS, snug fit.

Ya are saying the leather on these is bad?

I liked the materials and the price $137.
Just wait till they break-in my guy! Agree with you, the quality on my pair was great. Obviously not the butter soft leather from the OGs but better than what I was expecting

Back
Top Bottom