OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I just exchanged my size 10 for a 10.5 today at the Nike store. These fit very tight on the width. Have you tried them on in person?
Just PM'd you. yes, i have a pair of size 10 and have hooped in the. i'm afraid the 10.5 will be just a little too big....

It does. Did it about 3 weeks ago for the Maccabis that Creme took a month to deliver.

It’s a no receipt return so it won’t be on your account. You can only get Nike credit so they are not too concerned about where they came from.

Yep exactly. It’ll be store credit but I’m sure we will find a way to spend that later. Lol basically flipped $115 into $210, get a new pair of lebron 20s instead.

Might be better to do it at a main Nike store. You run the risk of the shoe being on discount at the outlet and affecting your return credit lol
Fyi

I finally had time to swing by the Nike Hyde park tampa store (regular Nike store). They plugged them into the computer and said it comes up $99 and my only option was to use the $99 in the store on the spot. No store credit gift card.

I ended up not doing that

Fyi

I finally had time to swing by the Nike Hyde park tampa store (regular Nike store). They plugged them into the computer and said it comes up $99 and my only option was to use the $99 in the store on the spot. No store credit gift card.

They use the lowest price in the system including outlets.

Yeah I was gonna take the $99 even though I paid $130ish

But having to buy something in store on the spot was my deal breaker. They didn’t have chit

Fyi

Same thing happened to me. I exchanged for a 10.5 half size up instead.

Did you consider grabbing a bigger size? Or take out the thick insole from your pair and sub in something thinner.

The half size up fits me way better width wise but now I have some extra dead space in the toe box, which I don’t like for hooping. Debating to rock them casually or just sell them since they are no longer worn like the size 10 I exchanged

Same thing happened to me. I exchanged for a 10.5 half size up instead.

Did you consider grabbing a bigger size? Or take out the thick insole from your pair and sub in something thinner.

The half size up fits me way better width wise but now I have some extra dead space in the toe box, which I don’t like for hooping. Debating to rock them casually or just sell them since they are no longer worn like the size 10 I exchanged
I don’t think they make .5 up which would be 13.5. And the store I was at had nothing worth buying, definitely no Lebron 2s lol let alone my size.

They only had Kevin hart sizes in a few recent retros (black silver 6, chi 2, true blue 1s, uni blue 13s). Besides that, more 🗑️

I don’t think they make .5 up which would be 13.5. And the store I was at had nothing worth buying, definitely no Lebron 2s lol let alone my size.

They only had Kevin hart sizes in a few recent retros (black silver 6, chi 2, true blue 1s, uni blue 13s). Besides that, more 🗑️
Damn that’s terrible. I exchanged mine at the Nike flagship in nyc so they had a lot of sizes. I’m actually thinking about swapping back to 10 and using different insoles so I can ball in them. Can’t see myself wearing these casually tbh.

The in store price is $168 so I definitely want to know where that $99 price is from!

Could be wrong, but kinda seems like their “system” will have a lowest price attached to the shoe even though there’s really no store selling them at that price.

Fyi

Cut back on posting pics since I’m not trying to been seen as flexing but I can confirm…
7E2CB427-4781-485D-B9EA-BDEB621099FD.jpeg

That’s the -rice for most shoes 4180 or higher at clearance stores. Got a 2nd pair of those same lebron 2 and some cherry 11 for $99.
Was there an abundance of cherry 11s in general? I didn’t keep up with that release..

Correct... The highest price for any clearance store shoe is $99.99 (even including $249.99 msrp models like the Scorpions,) which is also, funnily, almost certainly the lowest price in the outlets' system.

Correct... The highest price for any clearance store shoe is $99.99 (even including $249.99 msrp models like the Scorpions,) which is also, funnily, almost certainly the lowest price in the outlets' system.
Nope - it was SUPPOSED to be, but mine prices Jordan retros and Lebron 20’s at full retail when they are returned.

Returned my navy pair to the outlet. They did tell me I had to spend it in store on the spot but were giving me $179 which was full msrp -20% +tax. So I did my walk thru and saw nothing I wanted. I asked the employee if I buy something for my girl for example and we were to return it, how would that work- he was like, we’d get a normal store credit return card. So then he was like don’t worry I’ll just make you a store credit card now, only useable in any Nike store but not online. So that worked for me.

Overall bummed they fit too narrow for me but it all worked out

Returned my navy pair to the outlet. They did tell me I had to spend it in store on the spot but were giving me $179 which was full msrp -20% +tax. So I did my walk thru and saw nothing I wanted. I asked the employee if I buy something for my girl for example and we were to return it, how would that work- he was like, we’d get a normal store credit return card. So then he was like don’t worry I’ll just make you a store credit card now, only useable in any Nike store but not online. So that worked for me.

Overall bummed they fit too narrow for me but it all worked out
I’m glad you got a decent price for them. I worked out a deal to sell them locally for $120. Lost $10 on em but at least got to try them and find out they weren’t for me.

Kinda tempted to just keep it in 10.5 but I know
I won’t want to ball in them. And they aren’t really my style for casual wear. Usually I’m wearing Jordan 1s off the court.

Last edited:
I notice, with myself, that I don’t give adequate time to break in shoes because I have one too many on deck…I’m hoping that that’s all it is. Just need more break in time.

I notice, with myself, that I don’t give adequate time to break in shoes because I have one too many on deck…I’m hoping that that’s all it is. Just need more break in time.
It runs a bit narrow across the toe box, combined with a thick insole. Neither is helping lol

I have a LOT of shoes but depending on my schedule I play a lot as well. Once I find a shoe that I really like (right now the LBJ 20’s) I tend to wear that one quite a bit…all while still buying new stuff that I get for a good price.

Having said that, I think I’ve worn these at least 6x for pickup runs and maybe another 10 for shoot arounds…including about 90 minutes of getting some shots up yesterday. Made sure to swap in my Game Day pro insoles and I was go to go, no discomfort whatsoever. Sucks for those of you who really like this shoe but can’t get a good fit. Been so long since I first got my pair so other than feeling stiff I can’t say I remember them feeling tight but I have USA’s coming in soon so I’m update my experiences with those.

grittyman grittyman I keep hearing about these game day pros. Gotta get one soon? You just have one pair and just put them in shoe that you’re playing in at the time?

Back
Top Bottom