OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Still breaking these in.
Chill day at work today.
DF6A4607-77E5-42E8-8768-EB7594D932C1.jpeg

Foh you wear what you like and I’ll wear what I like you dudes always worried about someone else and smh
I really don't think he was seriously suggesting that you get banned from here for wearing cross. 👀 I hate to speak for someone else, but I think it was just jokes.

what kinda fred flintstone activity were you doing that tore some crocs in 4 wears?
I always wear my Crocs in “sports mode” so the strap ripped. I pulled too hard I guess one morning and it ripped on one side.

Wearing it any other way they’ll slide off, so I just donated it to Goodwill.

Stuff like that is house/backyard shoes only IMO. Wearing crocs, yeezy slides, slippers, flip flops out and about is egregious.

Footscape wovens are prob my fav shoe to rock to/from hooping. Comfort and ventilation are next level

Stuff like that is house/backyard shoes only IMO. Wearing crocs, yeezy slides, slippers, flip flops out and about is egregious.

Footscape wovens are prob my fav shoe to rock to/from hooping. Comfort and ventilation are next level
I see so many people wearing Yeezy slides at the gym to lift weights these days smh. Having your toes out at the gym is crazy.

I see so many people wearing Yeezy slides at the gym to lift weights these days smh. Having your toes out at the gym is crazy.
At my local community college theres so many ppl that show up to class in Yeezy slides and pajama pants, it’s crazy

Back
Top Bottom