OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

All FTL have then in Store

I got hyped, loved the quality and feel etc and then I saw that 210.00 price tag and snapped back in to reality lol,

It’s a two pair cop for me when they drop in price.

Hoping they also do some lows with laser print:

20221102_203116.jpg

-foe
I miss my 3 lows

The $23 shipping goes crazy... I really wanted the olympics more than Maccabi, sucks the quality isn't the same...

Returned my navy pair today…Going to hit the mall sometime over the next couple weeks and see what’s what…Hopefully the pair I had was just an anomaly…Quality is excellent on the Maccabi pair, can’t believe it would be that much of a difference…

I got my Navy IIs yesterday and did notice that the strap is quite a bit thinner than the Maccabis. I did notice that the "leather" panels on the upper are smoother, not necessarily thinner than the Maccabis. I only tried the Navys on and have not worn them for an extended period of time yet, so I cannot speak to their comfort except that the zoom is definitely there, both compared to the OGs and the Maccabis. I usually have to wear the IIs for a bit in order to break the zoom in to be more responsive. Size wise, they seem to fit the same; I wear a size 8 across the board for all LeBrons and went with that size for the OGs as well as both of the retros, and they fit fine for me. But I am only wearing mine for casual use though; I cannot speak to actually playing in them.

10.5 was gone on snkrroom so had to settle for a 10. Hope they're not too tight but didn't want to miss out at that price

Hell yeah, MUCH better price. Good looking out! I ain't tryna pay for LeBron's daily healthcare regimen; I'm tryna save money for MY daily healthcare regimen.

Twist: Metamucil, Pepto Bismol and Tums...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom