OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Haha it’s all love! But yeah I wear contacts and my prescription is -6.50. Not great.

Back on topic - does this part of the shoe loosen up after a bit? It was pretty painfully tight this morning. Gonna wear them without the insoles (which are actually really high quality ) today when I play.

Oh so one of the reason I like Panerai is the vintage aesthetic and nostalgia factor. I prefer ones you have to wind yourself. You flip the lock and wind it up and it lasts 3 days or so. Where I used to work pretty much everyone wore Rolex, I think I was the only person who wore a manual wind.

Attachments

• BCA02AC4-7074-49E3-B31D-7C9E08F53E64.jpeg
    BCA02AC4-7074-49E3-B31D-7C9E08F53E64.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 4927A4F8-2AFA-4E90-828D-EAB26A9F29AD.jpeg
    4927A4F8-2AFA-4E90-828D-EAB26A9F29AD.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 134
when my eyesight worsened, I just got contacts/glass lol.

Haha it’s all love! But yeah I wear contacts and my prescription is -6.50. Not great.

Back on topic - does this part of the shoe loosen up after a bit? It was pretty painfully tight this morning. Gonna wear them without the insoles (which are actually really high quality ) today when I play.

Oh so one of the reason I like Panerai is the vintage aesthetic and nostalgia factor. I prefer ones you have to wind yourself. You flip the lock and wind it up and it lasts 3 days or so. Where I used to work pretty much everyone wore Rolex, I think I was the only person who wore a manual wind.

did you go TTS or 1/2 up?

lebron 2 runs small for me

as someone who knows less than ZERO about watches, i found this to be cool insight. repped.

i had 3 different GFs buy me watches and within a week of getting the watch we broke up. told my now wife years and years ago "never give me a watch"

doesn't mean i can't buy one for myself but those panerai prices.......Godspeed, brethren.

The company basically almost went bankrupt, then Stallone bought a ton of the watches, gifted them to other movie stars and made them popular. If you watch any of those old school movies like Predator, Eraser, Rambo, etc. you can see him and Schwarzenegger rocking them, very much 90s action hero vibes.

I used to have a panerai, didn’t wear it too often, didn’t love the manual wind up aspect but I get it’s part of the experience. When I left corporate America, was glad to sell it and my breitling

Team Apple Watch now lol

Damn I just got my pair from Packer. These joints are narrow af. Idk if they’ll break in enough 😬. My toes are getting crammed. Went TTS.

They look amazing 😭😭😭

Interesting.

TTS has worked fine for me, I know other’s have had different experiences. Length wise is fine, the only place I experienced any tightness is right here until I broke them in.

5B8997D4-C378-40B9-8D52-2CAE02F3CE21.jpeg

I go TTS on everything, have since I reached my adult size… including OG 2s. These were for hoop so if snug, I like that, but these are way too tight. Whole toe box is narrow af IMO.
I’ve pretty much skipped the Lebron retros except the mvp 7 which I went tts and they’re good, and sprite 8s which I saw people said go up 0.5. I did on those and they fit great (for casual).
I wear 13 so going up 0.5 is usually not an option.

Panerai started off as the watch of the Italian navy, it’s basically meant to be highly waterproof, big face with really bright glow so it can be legible under deep water dives. Now like a lot of things its a luxury brand.

Funny thing is I think a lot of us have shoe collections exceeding 5k lol.

Resale value on Panerai isn’t very good, best to buy them used in mint condition. The one I have is a little harder to find because its a left handed model, and crown guard is on the left side so it won’t dig into my wrist

Came in to see if there were Navy’s on discount and was instead educated on the Panerai family and the Italian Royal Navy. Only on NT can my love of shoes and analog watches be combined with the notion of me seeing my Optometrist. Hope my insurances covers Panerai 😂😂

Damn I just got my pair from Packer. These joints are narrow af. Idk if they’ll break in enough 😬. My toes are getting crammed. Went TTS.

They look amazing 😭😭😭

Length is fine. Width they’re like a full size small man. Painful
I have normal width feet too

Interesting.

TTS has worked fine for me, I know other’s have had different experiences. Length wise is fine, the only place I experienced any tightness is right here until I broke them in.

5B8997D4-C378-40B9-8D52-2CAE02F3CE21.jpeg

That’s where it fits tight for me too. Just finished doing a shoot around in them, switched shoes after. It’s slowly getting better.

Back for round two of break in. Slowly improving. First day my feet went numb lol. Man it’s dusty as hell today and I can’t get any grip on the nba ball. Shot feels trash 😭

Attachments

• C3AA0D22-43EC-4000-8512-77C31181401C.png
    C3AA0D22-43EC-4000-8512-77C31181401C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 407
Back
Top Bottom