OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They want 10 win seasons. Not a game less :lol:
Best Stoops can offer is 9 wins and a less expensive buyout.

url

Anybody know what was up with penix after the game today? I know he didn’t want to watch the FG attempt… but then he just kept his head in that crate, and then covered himself up with the jacket and left the field. Didn’t talk to anybody celebrate at all.

Anybody know what was up with penix after the game today? I know he didn’t want to watch the FG attempt… but then he just kept his head in that crate, and then covered himself up with the jacket and left the field. Didn’t talk to anybody celebrate at all.
Just think it was the disappointment of his performance, the rivalry, last regular szn game of his career just emotionally all rolled up in one

The blowback was insane.

Had even the money insider guys on their forums freaking out talking about it was done and they didn't think there was anything that would flip it.

Supposedly Bjork went rogue. They had someone lined up earlier this week and Bjork sprung this on them tonight and tried to ambush the org.

RIP Ross Bjork and John Sharp

Turns out when you’re $100MM into a decision and don’t consult the money guys, things go wrong…but A&M’s money guys are still gonna try to sell this hire as saying they never have influence in the coaching decisions…and we’ll be back at 7-5/8-4 with the next guy.

If TAMU folks don’t want Stoops i’d be curious to know just who the hell they do want
Not a guy that's got 2 wins in 11 years over teams that finished SEC seasons over .500.

Not a guy that's 1-18 against Top 10 teams.

Not a guy that's a career 35-55 in the SEC.

It's fun he built Kentucky into SEC Texas Tech. But nah.

Back
Top Bottom