OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next ball to drop might be Ross Bjork getting his *** kicked out the door.
Yea…I think we’ll see Ross out the door in the next week, and probably the Chancellor (Sharp) out the door within the next couple months. Now what do we do…give this hire up to RC Slocum again?

Can’t believe this ****ing dude tried to tell us coaches around the nation were telling him A&M was one of the best jobs in the nation, and that he hired a firm to help with the search, then tried to slide Mark ****ing Stoops in as the guy :lol:

Isn't A&M basically UK though in terms of football prominence, not talking resources but like what they are in reality?

Translation:

"Go home Steve"

steve-urkel-going (1).gif

Isn't A&M basically UK though in terms of football prominence, not talking resources but like what they are in reality?
I was in the midst of typing my 4th response to you when the page auto-reloaded again because of this ****ing nerd and his auto-refresh Instagram post in the middle of the page.

Short response: I guess it depends on how you define “prominence” though, and how you want to separate available resources from whatever else we offer a potential coach.

I honestly don’t know that we’re ever anything better than an 8 or 9 win team on average. I just don’t know that we should be paying more than $9MM per for that. And Stoops with his salary at a basketball school wasn’t gonna come for an incentive-rich contract that we were supposedly aiming for.

I don't know what Texas A&M is expecting. I don't think the A&M job is as good as their fans think it is. It's a good job, but not an elite job. Texas A&M isn't too good for Mark stoops. Stoops is a really good coach who is maximized his talent and raised the floor for the Kentucky program. I think he would do a really good job at Texas A&M but he isn't splashy enough.

The money people at A&M are more concerned about winning the press conference than winning games.

Now we’re doing the Mark Stoops is great bit?

Really?

Mark Stoops got Kentucky to just good enough to beat bad-to-average teams some times. He never beats good SEC teams.

That’s a lazy *** hire and there’s no two ways around it.

Ah cool the annual Bomani A&M rant for Twitter impressions!

"College Station is a problem!"
*checks roster talent and recruiting rankings* - Nope, that's not it!

Back
Top Bottom