OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texas isn’t a top 2 recruiting state now? FOH. :lol:
Bomani's just bored and bumping his gums. He don't know **** beyond the normal Texas 8&4 troll.

He does this same thing once a year every year with A&M. Good for him, I guess, cuz he gets a lotta miles out of it.

They must have saw this tweet and pulled out....

Kirby Smart ..

1701018476768.gif

Ya’ll acting like what he saying is crazy, he said recruiting in the SEC which you can argue its Florida and Georgia before Texas which makes perfect sense. Now with the footprint obviously expanding this cycle it could go a different way.
Yea, nothing crazy about having Florida and Georgia top 2 at all. Especially with how Atlanta metro has exploded and South GA routinely puts out guys. Texas is just a massive state. I’m sure Georgia and Florida are more favorable per capita looking at the numbers.

There’s also nothing that Bomani has really said wrong about A&M. Not even C CP1708 has seen him win in his lifetime and that man is OLD. The AD coming out and saying that A&M isn’t an 8-4 job kinda shows you all you need to know about pressure, expectations and reality down there.

I don’t even care about the recruiting point.

A&M hasn’t relied on Texas as its sole source of talent for a decade now.

Bomani’s just the normal Twitter CFB mouth breather “haven’t won ever so can’t win” kind of idiot.

I don’t even care about the recruiting point.

A&M hasn’t relied on Texas as its sole source of talent for a decade now.

Bomani’s just the normal Twitter CFB mouth breather “haven’t won ever so can’t win” kind of idiot.
It’s def think it’s important to note that the one advantage that A&M has had over Texas is now gone. But there’s has to be a gap between reality and what the program is when Elko turned down the job at a big number, and the next option is Mark Stoops. For all the talk of the resources available and the appeal of being in the SEC — doesn’t that say something?

It’s def think it’s important to note that the one advantage that A&M has had over Texas is now gone. But there’s has to be a gap between reality and what the program is when Elko turned down the job at a big number, and the next option is Mark Stoops. For all the talk of the resources available and the appeal of being in the SEC — doesn’t that say something?
A&M hasn’t really relied on winning Texas head to heads for awhile now - and even with the advantage disappearing Sark wasn’t whipping a dead man in Jimbo.

And what you’re describing isn’t how this coaching situation really went down at all. :lol:

The Aggies also like Kansas coach Lance Leipold, Duke coach Mike Elko (a former A&M defensive coordinator) and Kansas State coach Chris Klieman, sources tell The Athletic.

My question is WHO does Texas A&M want that they think will make them SEC Championship contenders?
Just go hire a guy that isn’t a train wreck (Lane) and hasn’t already proven he sucks (Stoops).

This isn’t that hard and y’all keep making it out like we’re unrealistic. :lol:

Lane only leaving Ole Miss for Florida if that opens up next year, he believes he can win it all there.

I’m curious who would A&M fans be excited about?

I’m curious who would A&M fans be excited about?
There seems to be near unanimous support on their boards behind two names that aren't "splash" guys ... Jedd Fisch and Elijah Robinson.

I don't entirely know how I feel about Fisch - but he's different, he's on the younger side, he's handled the portal well at Arizona. He's intriguing.

I think EVERYONE likes Mike Elko - but I think the general vibe is he's just a low-energy dude that doesn't really fit (or want) a high-pressure situation.

Back
Top Bottom