OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is great for BOB, I fully support this move

*phew*

But real talk I am glad he gets to keep his son in Boston and get the medical treatment he needs

It's almost like he should've been fired in December.

Wonder who's available. Admittedly it's a tough job.

It's almost like he should've been fired in December.

Wonder who's available. Admittedly it's a tough job.
the-next-round-im-ryan-grubb-im-your-new-offensive-v0-Ya1Az7hxLCLi2P-PNt6AeyhugOT6dgc_fe-4DmKI...jpg

just-do-it-words-of-wisdom.gif

I don't understand what Chip wants to do. When he was coaching the eagles he openly admitted that he did not like recruiting (and he's not good at it either) so high level P5 jobs are out of the picture even if he does a great job at Ohio State. Does he just want to call plays at the college level? I think it's gold might be to eventually top out as an NFL OC

They would’ve had to fire me man :lol:

Looks like chip left around $8 million on the table. He must have absolutely hated being at UCLA.

Georgia got this pretty talented running back to be a preferred walk-on what he had a long offer list from P5 schools including LSU, Tennessee and Penn State. I hope the kids succeeds and crushes it at Georgia but this is a dumb decision and won my parents would not allow me to make.

Georgia got this pretty talented running back to be a preferred walk-on what he had a long offer list from P5 schools including LSU, Tennessee and Penn State. I hope the kids succeeds and crushes it at Georgia but this is a dumb decision and won my parents would not allow me to make.

How many of those offers were commitable in February?

Damn got people leaving P5 Head Coaching gigs just to come be the OC :pimp:

Jk, I don’t know that I care for the hire. Man’s had Oregon looking good for 3 years but that was 10+ years ago and he hasn’t done much since. I’m wondering if he will be an actual play caller or just somewhat manage the offense and call plays with Day like Kevin Wilson did

Back
Top Bottom