OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two things

Messi is trolling Cristiano cuz he's scared to go to the US cuz of the rape case even though it got dismissed :lol:

Apple threw the bag at him because it wants to test the MLS and immersive experience with the vision pro headset before expanding to buy the rights of all the major sports leagues and cashing in

Higuaín crawled in America so Messi could walk just saying
IMG_8397.jpeg

Chaos. And congrats on being the first to call Messi to MLS 2023 szn. I couldn't even have spoken that out loud and I stan the MLS as hard as possible.

How long until ESPN calls it "Messi League Soccer?" :nerd:

“Messi League Soccer” (MLS) is way better because there is nothing Major League about it.

I’d be all over this.

Here’s mine. Spent my last few coins on getting Son in there at last.
Squad (change to 41212-2 in game)
IMG_4714.jpeg

Bench (all untradeable besides Lucas Moura)
IMG_4715.jpeg

In game 41212-2:
IMG_4716.jpeg

In game 4312:
IMG_4717.jpeg
i’m fairly new but is the reason you would change in game tactics is to play the players where you really want them while keeping their chem?

Here’s mine. Spent my last few coins on getting Son in there at last.
Squad (change to 41212-2 in game)
IMG_4714.jpeg

Bench (all untradeable besides Lucas Moura)
IMG_4715.jpeg

In game 41212-2:
IMG_4716.jpeg

In game 4312:
IMG_4717.jpeg
How you like potm leao? Im sure i wont pack his tots b4 new **** comes out today . Thinkn of doing his sbc

i’m fairly new but is the reason you would change in game tactics is to play the players where you really want them while keeping their chem?
Yep. Get it full chem. Then in game switch to the formation you got going on. This dude does good vids . Here is example if one of his formation vids
Just dropped 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom