Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

if he wants to get some fighting done and get it out of his system (or to get paid), just do what mayweather does and get paid for exhibitions

Definitely agree. I like that the fighting spirit’s still in him, but those young boys aren’t gonna play with Manny in the ring.

if he wants to get some fighting done and get it out of his system (or to get paid), just do what mayweather does and get paid for exhibitions

Manny already did an exhibition last yr in South Korea vs a Youtuber but those aren't paying near the $20mil and up kinda purse he'd want for a sanctioned bout

22CD3B30-4B10-41A0-87CF-52024AE9B259.png

Manny already did an exhibition last yr in South Korea vs a Youtuber but those aren't paying near the $20mil and up kinda purse he'd want for a sanctioned bout

yah but also no risk of getting KO’d and endangering your health at his age

that last one was for charity iirc so i am not sure how much he earned but he can probably get around $5m each exhibition especially if its in dubai and its easy work

work smarter, not harder

$20M is cool and all, but he’s gotta ask himself at what cost.

It looks like the fury and usyk fight is over now too because of the disagreement in contract negotiations smh...I guess one good fight in April will do with the tank fight

Fury ducking :smh: :smh:

Usyk essentially called their bluff by agreeing to the 70-30 split and they probably got shook and still kept moving goalposts, fraudulent behavior :stoneface: :stoneface:

That fight was never ever happening on 4/29 either way. They were never going to announce a full heavyweight unification 6-7 weeks prior to the fight date. Not enough time to promote. This was all for promotion and hype.

I thought it was an incredibly short window to finalize that fight also. Assumed it was more so a date that was tossed out to see what the interest/response would be. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get a fight q3 or q4.

Benavidez and Plant saturday. Definitely looking forward to that one.

Plant wins some early rounds, but will eventually fade like he always does, and gets stopped late.

Back
Top Bottom