Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im telling you, Thibs is an idiot.

He forgot he had Sims .. 100%. Dude put Mitch for 15 seconds to sub him for Sims when he was told, he has 3 fouls and you have Sims.

It took Thibs till the 4th to realize Isaiah was trash .... bro ..... we be down about 10 right now if it wasn't for Sims rim protection.

KP is a good player but the guy is always hurt... so it kinda defeats the purpose... he might opt out this coming summer and if not be a free agent the following season... even then I still wouldnt sign him lol

Again, why and who are we holding all these draft picks and young players for again? Leon trying to be to “smart” is killing us.

1804E3B4-17B1-474A-93A5-7372D98B8DC8.png

Also can’t forget the Classic “you must be a casual” if you don’t agree with any sports fans praise for a certain player.

It hurts me to say this, but Obi has looked lost our there for a few games already. Like def not making an impact and being waived off a lot.

I know his minutes are mad inconsistent and he is playing with dudes that are looking out for themselves but **** ...

Good seeing Hart tied to the bench in the second half.

Bull**** foul calls all night outside of the typical struggles was more aggravating than anything else.

That and Josh Hart grabbing 20 sum boards. Beyond Grant & Simons, that’s the real rzn they got that win:smh:

It hurts me to say this, but Obi has looked lost our there for a few games already. Like def not making an impact and being waived off a lot.

I know his minutes are mad inconsistent and he is playing with dudes that are looking out for themselves but **** ...

yeah quickley is looking out for him a lot less these days
brunson doesn't really mess with him as he's usually giving the ball to randle
rj doesn't pass to most people on the team
grimes is busy filling in the gaps for others
the coach doesn't seem to have a set role for him

the knicks have several large looming issues that are quickly coming to light and a even more elephants in the room that no one wants to address.

yeah quickley is looking out for him a lot less these days
brunson doesn't really mess with him as he's usually giving the ball to randle
rj doesn't pass to most people on the team
grimes is busy filling in the gaps for others
the coach doesn't seem to have a set role for him

the knicks have several large looming issues that are quickly coming to light and a even more elephants in the room that no one wants to address.
Everything you have said is super evident. Some people need to put their emotions away and look at whats really going on.

That's the same issues Cam has been dealing with, the only difference is that Cam is more athletic BB wise than Obi. He has handles and footwork that gets him to the rim easier. However, both are looked away and have to force ****.

Brunson has played great the past few games, but to keep it 💯 dude is not facilitating as he should. He seems to have a couple of guys he looks for or take it himself.

RJ is completely lost out there, in his mind, keep shooting and eventually is going to pan out. At this point when he drives to the rim every defender is collapsing on him because they know MF will not/doesn't pass.

Grimes has been playing like a player trying to stay out there, I like it. However, I don't think dude should start over Cam though.

**** is a ****ing mess to be honest. Like no way should Isaiah should be out there over Mitch and Sims!!!! His offensive game doesn't come close to his lack of rebounding and defense. Thibs is a ****ing idiot.

Last edited:
**** Paul Pierce, but you’re right. A lot of accurate assessments in here this page. Ultimately, the coach is the problem bc like mentioned, he doesn’t have defined roles so everyone is just doing whatever.

Back
Top Bottom