Official: 3.12.09 Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs 5PM PST on TNT

pimp.gif
at the Lakers clinching the Pacific Division tonight.

Hopefully the Lakers can build on this and get a big winning streak going.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

We'll see yall when the real season starts. And Ginobes is playing
And Bynum...
grin.gif
So long as The Rapist doesn't have Shaq, he will never get a ring
grin.gif
you mad? your team's window IS CLOSED
time to start rebuilding
ginobili usually doesn't play well against the lakers, so who cares?

Are you serious? What games are you watching? He usualy gives a spark to the team. I also like how Gooden was playing he will definitely be a big boost inthe playoffs. I like are chances when it comes down to playing them in the playoffs.

NyRapisBack:
MisterP0315:
NyRapisBack:
And Bynum...
grin.gif

grin.gif

See, the comment about Ginobili was a valid point. And the rebuttal about Bynum was a valid point.

But the rapist comment, and never getting a ring without Shaq? Those are comments made when backed in a corner, and they only accomplish one thing: starting anargument.

Keep that off of here, please.

Originally Posted by BCF06

And Bynum...
grin.gif
grin.gif
time to start rebuilding

Are you serious? What games are you watching? He usualy gives a spark to the team. I also like how Gooden was playing he will definitely be a big boost in the playoffs. I like are chances when it comes down to playing them in the playoffs.
same ones you are watching. especially last year. did you watch the playoffs vs the lakers? he's still coming back from an injury so he'snot going to do anything vs the lakers. guy's ankles are fragile.

So they say. Trust me he's just getting a little more rest before playoffs and you know what I agree with you to an extent that he didn't play thatwell last year but like I mentioned he sparks up the team and makes 3's or drives in when we need him to he can turn deadly at any moment just cause heplayed like that last year doesn't mean anything this is a whole new year. Also Gooden will be coming in and thats what we were missing last year wasanother big man so it should be interesting but I like our chances.

Originally Posted by BCF06

And Bynum...
grin.gif
grin.gif
time to start rebuilding

Are you serious? What games are you watching? He usualy gives a spark to the team. I also like how Gooden was playing he will definitely be a big boost in the playoffs. I like are chances when it comes down to playing them in the playoffs.
same ones you are watching. especially last year. did you watch the playoffs vs the lakers? he's still coming back from an injury so he's not going to do anything vs the lakers. guy's ankles are fragile.
Ginobili wasnt close to being healthy in last year's playoffs when they played the Lakers. Spurs will need him in the playoffs and willcontend against the Lakers if he's healthy. Kobe will go only as far as Bynum takes him. I dont think Kobe can win one without Bynum this year IMO. Bynumis comin back so we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NyRapisBack:
MisterP0315:
NyRapisBack:
And Bynum...
grin.gif

grin.gif

See, the comment about Ginobili was a valid point. And the rebuttal about Bynum was a valid point.

But the rapist comment, and never getting a ring without Shaq? Those are comments made when backed in a corner, and they only accomplish one thing: starting an argument.

An argument that the stans are continously in denial about.

Lakers fans and Cowboys fans aren't really that different...

NyRapisBack:
MisterP0315:
NyRapisBack:
And Bynum...
grin.gif
grin.gif

But the rapist comment, and never getting a ring without Shaq? Those are comments made when backed in a corner, and they only accomplish one thing: starting an argument.

An argument that the stans are continously in denial about.

Lakers fans and Cowboys fans aren't really that different...

theres one difference though, Laker fans have witnessed some playoff success this decade. Sorry I had to

First game of the year I missed cuz I forgot to set my dvr, Working late FTL although working at all FTW.

Either make it your job to convince every stan that they're in denial... or accept it, and stop bringing crap like that up in threads, because it onlyaccomplishes one thing: starting an argument.

bringing up Ginobili's absence in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: valid
bringing up Bynum's absence in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: valid
bringing up the rape case in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: invalid
bringing up 'no Shaq = no ring for Kobe' in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: invalid

Either make it your job to convince every stan that they're in denial... or accept it, and stop bringing crap like that up in threads, because it only accomplishes one thing: starting an argument.

bringing up Ginobili's absence in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: valid
bringing up Bynum's absence in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: valid
bringing up the rape case in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: invalid
bringing up 'no Shaq = no ring for Kobe' in a thread about the Spurs and Lakers: invalid
lmao your bias is so blatantly obvious. I don't see you doing the same thing for when people bring up a million and one things about theCowboys that start up arguments. How often do regular Cowboys game threads get sidetracked? And you know it. Just becuz u a Laker fan you salty.

The man said the Spurs time is over and we need to rebuild. I replied and said as long as Kobe has no Shaq, you aint gettin a ring. Whats the problem here sir?

Just stop.

You were wrong. Forget other people I didn't address and worry about your damn self.

Stop getting all defensive, like you were warned or something.

I'm just talking, man.

And you're just excusing, pouting like a damn kid about how unfair life is and the inequality of an administrator of a message board.

I can understand a man having trouble admitting he did some really big thing wrong, but this isn't serious enough for a grown man to start whining andpulling out elementary lines like 'But he did it too, teacher!'

P.S. Maybe if you looked at things more maturely, like other NON-LAKER FAN have pointed out on here hundreds of times: I'm a Laker fan, so I will frequentalmost ALL Laker threads. I'll get around to Cowboys threads and Red Sox threads and Dolphins threads and freaking _etroit Li_ns* threads when I get aroundto them, but Laker threads get a click as soon as I see them, all the time, every time. It's not that hard of a concept to understand... if you'relooking at things from a mature, non-defensive perspective.
wink.gif

* No 'd', no 'o'.
laugh.gif

LMao first and foremost, don't get it twisted. Im not pleaing as if Im worried about being banned. ITS A DAMN SHOE FORUM. Ive been banned plenty of times.

Its just that time and time again this place proves to be 'Bias Central.' And then people try and sit here and deny it.

And for the record, The Rapist isn't getting a ring this year or anytime soon. So even if the Spurs don't get it, although that in itself is a reach,the Rapers won't either.

Timothy Dunkin Donuts either gets ring 5 or KG gets ring 2.

Im off to cop RE5. Ill see you when the real season starts. The first round exit will be worse than your Titans...

LMao first and foremost, don't get it twisted. Im not pleaing as if Im worried about being banned. ITS A DAMN SHOE FORUM. Ive been banned plenty of times.

Its just that time and time again this place proves to be 'Bias Central.' And then people try and sit here and deny it.

And for the record, The Rapist isn't getting a ring this year or anytime soon. So even if the Spurs don't get it, although that in itself is a reach, the Rapers won't either.

Timothy Dunkin Donuts either gets ring 5 or KG gets ring 2.

Im off to cop RE5. Ill see you when the real season starts. The first round exit will be worse than your Titans...
I understand being a fan and having faith. But the hate is never needed.

Stating Timmy will get his 5th ring this year, understandable, because that is your team. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT.

But then saying if your Spurs cant beat the Lakeshow in the playoffs that KG and the Celtics will repeat is down right stupid. They have to get past Lebronfirst.

Every year I have faith in my teams, even if I know they arent the best that season, but you always have a feeling like "damn, we probably wont win thisyear" and then you give credit to the top team. And now in your case, this season its the Lakers. So shut up with this first round exit @$%% (
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
cant believe you said that) and give credit where credit is due. This isour year.

NyRapisBack:
The first round exit will be worse than your Titans...
Well, yeah... if we got bounced in the first round, that would be worse than the Titans... because the Titans didn't get bounced in the firstround.
laugh.gif

all this bickering
laugh.gif

a couple things:

-great start by the lakers, sharing the ball and running the offense effectively makes the game easier.
-pau was very solid, his 10ft J was falling, and he was D'in up duncan pretty well
-LO, we need him to be solid - getting bounds, etc
-lakers D in the 1st half, best ive ever seen.
-lakers D in the 2nd half, typical sorry laker D
-jfarm and dfish are such a liability on defense.
-sasha was strokin' ... finally
-finley looked like his old days
laugh.gif

-bonner was useless and bowen is old.
-drew gooden will be solid down the stretch once he gets in game shape.
-bla bla bla

lets get ready for sunday, 3 game home trip before that road trip
sick.gif

stur fans still heated ? lol you fools have nothing better to do than cry and moan about your current history. you should be glad you even got anything. I meantalk about a dry spell. you guys should be sending letters to the sturs organization instead of putting your frustration in here.

-smile

Originally Posted by Ryda421

stur fans still heated ? lol you fools have nothing better to do than cry and moan about your current history. you should be glad you even got anything. I mean talk about a dry spell. you guys should be sending letters to the sturs organization instead of putting your frustration in here.

-smile
eyes.gif

chill the game is over.....they won we lost....

whats with you calling them the "sturs"?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

all this bickering
laugh.gif

a couple things:

-great start by the lakers, sharing the ball and running the offense effectively makes the game easier.
-pau was very solid, his 10ft J was falling, and he was D'in up duncan pretty well
laugh.gif

-bla bla bla

sick.gif
+ Luke doing work in the second half
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmsole210

stur fans still heated ? lol you fools have nothing better to do than cry and moan about your current history. you should be glad you even got anything. I mean talk about a dry spell. you guys should be sending letters to the sturs organization instead of putting your frustration in here.

-smile
eyes.gif

maybe you should chill with the LAKER hating. then just maybe just maybe I won't hurt your feelings.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

all this bickering
laugh.gif

a couple things:

laugh.gif

-bla bla bla

sick.gif
i always love your talks.....nh

Dude said 'Blah, blah, blah.'

roll.gif

Farmar and DFish are liabilities on defense? You know who's not a liability on defense? Kidd.
nerd.gif
You know who we could have had Kidd for a couple year ago?Someone who's not playing right now, and who wasn't playing this time last year, or the entire playoffs.

nerd.gif

Just saying. I've never said that I'm glad that trade didn't happen, despite the countless times people have brought it up to me after a goodBynumm game or a bad Kidd game. I believed then he was perfect for us, and I still believe it now, even if it is to a MUCH lesser degree.

i cringe every time duke calls kobe byrant "the rapist", for a few reasons:

1. girl was lovin gettin the funk from kobe.
2. its just a gross word to be callin someone. i dont even like reading it.

reminds me of shades of zodogg...

Originally Posted by jmsole210

-smile
eyes.gif

maybe you should chill with the LAKER hating. then just maybe just maybe I won't hurt your feelings.
wink.gif
lol for real.. . lakers get called 'rapers' or kobe gets called 'rapist' its ok, but if laker fans make fun of the opposing teamits hate.
laugh.gif
Oh, i don't even hate the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom