Official: 3.12.09 Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs 5PM PST on TNT

I missed the second half to go to work

smokin.gif
nice win

Originally Posted by jmsole210

Originally Posted by Ryda421

stur fans still heated ? lol you fools have nothing better to do than cry and moan about your current history. you should be glad you even got anything. I mean talk about a dry spell. you guys should be sending letters to the sturs organization instead of putting your frustration in here.

-smile
eyes.gif

chill the game is over.....they won we lost....

whats with you calling them the "sturs"?
real talk, if u gon talk about lakers fans talkin @*$$, then u might as well call out your fellow spurs fans that are talkin @*$$ too

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by bright nikes

all this bickering
laugh.gif

a couple things:

-great start by the lakers, sharing the ball and running the offense effectively makes the game easier.
-pau was very solid, his 10ft J was falling, and he was D'in up duncan pretty well
-LO, we need him to be solid - getting bounds, etc
-lakers D in the 1st half, best ive ever seen.
-lakers D in the 2nd half, typical sorry laker D
-jfarm and dfish are such a liability on defense.
-sasha was strokin' ... finally
-finley looked like his old days
laugh.gif

-bonner was useless and bowen is old.
-drew gooden will be solid down the stretch once he gets in game shape.
-bla bla bla

lets get ready for sunday, 3 game home trip before that road trip
sick.gif
+ Luke doing work in the second half
pimp.gif

thats what i forgot to put! goodlook -luke was SOLID, playing defense and hitting a couple big shots.
-luke really took one for the team asking Phil to take him outta the starting lineup so ariza can start
-dj mbenga 10-12ft jumper always goes in, i dont know how

laugh.gif
& i see you jake
pimp.gif

How can anyone in the West actually think they stand a chance in the playoffs against the Lakers in a best of 7 series? If the Spurs are the second best team,the West might as well take the playoffs off and let the Lakers rest for Cleveland, Boston or maybe even Orlando.
tired.gif

youre coming around firstborn
pimp.gif

no but forreals, spurs really need manu HEALTHY, but since health is always in question.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

youre coming around firstborn
pimp.gif
I wouldn't call it coming around, I don't wear blinders when watching sports. Trust me when the front-runner Lakers fans start attachingthose awful flags to their cars come playoff time, I will be hoping for an upset
laugh.gif

15 pages is awfully light for a nationally televised (Ska) Laker game.

*checks morning sports page*

*folds corner over to look back at the monitor*

Ahhhhhh, Lakers won, thas why it's only 15 pages.
laugh.gif

Spurs are great. I have as much respect for their franchise as any other in sports. Pop, Duncan, Tony and Manu are first rate imo. But they're done.
They cannot compete with the Lakers. We were one foul away from sweeping the regular season from them, after taking 4 outta 5 in the playoffs. They justdon't match up with us, and we've played all but 2 of those games without Bynum, and 5 of em without Ariza.
I know Ginobili is hurt, but I don't care. Kobe can check Manu, Ariza does work on Tony and Pau-Bynum-Odom should do well vs Timmy. Finley, Mason, Bowen,Bonner, Gooden are not beating anybody. Gimme a break.

I fear the Jazz MUCH more then I do the Spurs.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
Exactly what I've been saying for the past few weeks.

People want to talk about how Laker fans are this and that, how about the haters that come out only when the Laker lose, yeah they have so much to say then.
smh.gif

You Lakers fans are the funniest trash talkers. Its all good. Yes you beat the Spurs in the regular season but coming playoffs the Spurs turn up the switchand they are a totally different team not saying the Lakers don't but we got better. By the way some of you keep mentioning last year but thats the pastthis is now what happened last year is done with besides just like you aren't worried about seeing us in the playoffs we arent worried about you either andthe Jazz keep getting all this talk about how much better they are than the Spurs but like I said playoffs is a whole different thing and they will choke. Its all good though.

laugh.gif

Spurs are great. I have as much respect for their franchise as any other in sports. Pop, Duncan, Tony and Manu are first rate imo. But they're done.
They cannot compete with the Lakers. We were one foul away from sweeping the regular season from them, after taking 4 outta 5 in the playoffs. They just don't match up with us, and we've played all but 2 of those games without Bynum, and 5 of em without Ariza.
I know Ginobili is hurt, but I don't care. Kobe can check Manu, Ariza does work on Tony and Pau-Bynum-Odom should do well vs Timmy. Finley, Mason, Bowen, Bonner, Gooden are not beating anybody. Gimme a break.

I fear the Jazz MUCH more then I do the Spurs.

grin.gif
i guess will have to wait till the playoffsright?........

Ya'll turn it up in the playoffs vs the Lakers every time huh? Like in 08, 04, 02, 01?

4 outta 5 in the playoffs in 8 years don't mean nothin?

Beating you again in a second of a back to back in your gym without our Center don't mean anything?

Whatever. I already said that your franchise is great and they have a ton of heart. But if you choose to ignore facts and or trends, don't be mad atLaker fans for it. I said it. Just me. Not "Laker fans".

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

How can anyone in the West actually think they stand a chance in the playoffs against the Lakers in a best of 7 series? If the Spurs are the second best team, the West might as well take the playoffs off and let the Lakers rest for Cleveland, Boston or maybe even Orlando.
tired.gif
Has hell really frozen over?
laugh.gif

First Born - I got your PM, I can help you with your Laker sig later on today if you want. Just let me know if you want the all Gold, or go with the allPurple. It's up to you.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

First Born - I got your PM, I can help you with your Laker sig later on today if you want. Just let me know if you want the all Gold, or go with the all Purple. It's up to you.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
You knew it was coming........

732355b441fe70706f61b423ffd1f25a8e8c9bc.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Exactly what I've been saying for the past few weeks.

People want to talk about how Laker fans are this and that, how about the haters that come out only when the Laker lose, yeah they have so much to say then.
smh.gif

--Pretty Playa..3PLEDOUBLE...
nerd.gif

--The Spurs and the Jazz are GREAT teams..but no way in hell they takin 4 games out of 7 against the Lakers this year.
--But yeah, lets just wait for the Playoffs.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I will root for the Lakers when the Cubs win the World Series
roll.gif
Alright, that settles it, First Born will be a Laker fan for the 09-10 season.

Be quiet Bright.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom