Official: 3.12.09 Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs 5PM PST on TNT

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Anybody notice that like weird push shot Kobe shot, what was up with that?
It was like straight disrespect to Hill, like Bryant was his older bro in the backyard. LOL

Real Talk, C'mon Kobe! ODOM playing nice!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

LO IS IN THE BUILDING .. lakers fan should be real happy right now

Off Topic, but hit me up for some SFIV later on. Gamertag - Siznut

And i thought shawn marion & kevin martin had the ugliest jumpshots in the nba, DAMN matt bonner, u in the same Category ....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know our bench has been trash lately if Mbenga is our most productive player off of it.

Solid half of defense as well. Hopefully we can keep the intensity and not let the Spurs back in the game.

Solid 1st half, I mean up double digits against SA is always good, but hopefully 2nd half we dnt come out sluggish and blow the game..... put this game awayand move on to the nxt one

^ No, there was no foul called on Parker.

Could have been, but lucky for the Spurs, the refs decided to let the half end.
wink.gif

Phil thinks very highly of Luke. In every one of his interviews about Luke he always says that "hes a developing young player that I do not want rottingon the bench" or "he did a good job defending Lebron even though he dropped like 40+ on us last yr" Phil needs to wake up I question him and thecoaching staff over and over.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

As stated previous, I think Phil needs to give Luke's mins to Adam, at least Adam can shoot the damn ball
Or maybe Phil knows a tad bit more than us, and thinks Adam isn't ready or isn't good enough.

I think it's the latter.

If Luke doesn't play I sure as Hell don't want Morrison out there.

for some reason i feel like the spurs are going to come back...idk why...lakers need to go for the kill

Back
Top Bottom