Official: 3.12.09 Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs 5PM PST on TNT

Farmar is so trash. At least vujacic makes some decent passes at times. This dude is a turnover machine
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. He will always be a backup pg.

Every Laker fan in here right now is pushing the panic button.

But chill. You knew that the Spurs were going to put up a fight and go on a run to get this game close. Josh Powell is stepping up and so is Pau Gasol.

It's our 2nd unit back court that's killing us with horrible turnovers and Farmar & Sahsa not hitting their jumpers.

powell always goes for the offensive boards, that's what you gotta love about him.

farmar's head is somewhere else. playing like trash lately.

THIS is something I love about Phil.

It was this group that screwed things up and got it to a 3 point game... and he kept with the same group, who now got it back to a 12 point lead (89-77).

And NOW he brings Kobe in. He didn't bring Kobe in when it was a 3 point game; he let the ones that screwed things up stay out there to either keepscrewing things up, or get it back to a double-digit lead.

They got it back to a double-digit lead.

THAT'S how you build a quality bench.

Seriously the amount of hate Luke gets here on NT by mostly Laker fans is stupid.

I've had Luke's back and supported him ever since he's been a Laker.

Put it this way. I hate Odom because he has mental lapses and plays stupid and I like Luke better than Odom.

damn *@$+ the lakers think they gonna win, relaxing and now 2pts game. and why dont they go to the rack, spurs only 1 more foul to give.

Back
Top Bottom