Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Someone bought be a 11 and i wear 10-10.5 and now im stuck with these.... It hurts me inside.... But if anyone wants to trade or has multiple pairs to trade plus possibly some $ then lets chat.
The New, New York
SQUAD BROOKLYN
Support the Movement
AIM/AOL:Dragonx6x

Just got my pair today from Finishline.com

Same with most of you, The invoice it came with showed the full price but when I called my bank they said I was charged the discounted price

Quote:
Same with most of you, The invoice it came with showed the full price but when I called my bank they said I was charged the discounted price

that's all i need to know! thanks! and that's good news i guess

got my fire reds from finishline.com today. receipt doesnt show the discount but i checked my credit card statement and the discount was applied

Guy's don't worry about what the invoice with the shoes says, they are shipped from individual stores that print that out. Got my two pair today and it said $278.61 but My invoice they sent me by email says 241.11. Got off the phone with customer service and he said discount was used and the 241 is what was billed to my card. Just call and ask to make sure if you don't believe me.

Fired up on dude right off the bat, told him I wasn't some 15 yr old with momma's money, I'd have the better business bureau on his @#%$! :rofl:
roll.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

got the fire reds today. somebody else noticed that the white upper is totally different in comparisson to th 00 retros? had the og this kind of leather too? it seems to be thin. i even think that the fire red iii are lighter than the cements. maybe its only me.

got my shipping confirmation from finishline im gettin my extra 2 pair of fire red on 4/2. chyea

someone should outdo those fools in the video....

here's my suggestion (though i won't be doing this to my pairs)....

DROP A DEUCE on some flips! (for those that don't understand, here is the translation -- DROPPIN' THE DEUCE = TAKE A CACA)

you can't be me. i'm THA NOTORIOUS PAT. i'm a living legend....

fire reds are hot, i may buy another pair
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious

Quote:
so if i wanted to...could i go into a finishline store and get the full price back? instead of getting the discounted price back??

you'd make more reselling it.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

i copped my fire reds friday for 139.99 sz. 10. an i went to the hosp. on saturday like 1:30 got out at 5:30 smh went across the street to the mall and copped another pair 10.5 for retail. i was suprised that they still had them left.

By the way, I placed 2 orders, but never received any confirmation for the 2nd one (the 15% one). Still, I got both orders.

Funny how finishline came through for the only Jordans I really like: White cements in 03 (3 pair homie) and Fire reds in 07 (6 pr homie). Every other jordan release like Mars IVs, red Vs, they canceled lol.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Did anyone notice for the new III's, Cool greys and Fire Reds in particular, the jumpman on the insole is now a sticker and it starts to peel off with wear, as aposed to the older J's where it was just printed on and would slowly fade away into nothing. on both of my pairs the jumpmans legs are peeling off, i dont like this, i much prefer the old way, it doesnt really matter because its on the inside of the shoe, i just dont see why they would have switched it.

Quote:
Did anyone notice for the new III's, Cool greys and Fire Reds in particular, the jumpman on the insole is now a sticker and it starts to peel off with wear, as aposed to the older J's where it was just printed on and would slowly fade away into nothing. on both of my pairs the jumpmans legs are peeling off, i dont like this, i much prefer the old way, it doesnt really matter because its on the inside of the shoe, i just dont see why they would have switched it.

stickers are cheaper..... they care about their profit margin, in 20 years, J's will be made out of cardboard.....(but we'll still buy them)
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Back
Top Bottom