Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

my brother said the white leather looks and smell like the german bundeswehr running shoes. i trhink he is not too wrong with that. and those shoes where just horrible qualtiywise.
jb should really improve their quality otherwise they will hurt their own image.

that sticker peeling off happened on my XXIIs already.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

Did anyone notice on all the new III's the laces feel and look MAD cheap and are kind of yellowish??!!!!
...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

today when i came into work and der dey were, yup still we have left a size 11 and 11.5 so if anyone from miami wants more info let me know

Ya my jumpman is already gone after one wear, same thing happened to my foamposites, just peals right off. Pitiful really, just don't bother unless it's going to be stitched Nike and JB.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

laugh.gif

LOL on them cats from H-town in the Stunt'N with the Flips
video...Whata bunch of knuckleheads!!!
laugh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

yea i'm still sticking to what i say. the laces on these are garbage!
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

^ you guys have anything else to complain about?

Just return your pairs if you arent satisfied with them. You arent force to keep them or to purchase them in the first place...

Team Pacific Northwest

Quote:
my brother said the white leather looks and smell like the german bundeswehr running shoes

your brother needs some vagina

Quote:
Did anyone notice for the new III's, Cool greys and Fire Reds in particular, the jumpman on the insole is now a sticker and it starts to peel off with wear, as aposed to the older J's where it was just printed on and would slowly fade away into nothing. on both of my pairs the jumpmans legs are peeling off, i dont like this, i much prefer the old way, it doesnt really matter because its on the inside of the shoe, i just dont see why they would have switched it.
insideSAME thing will happen
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Why is this thread still open? that's what i wanna know..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

I jus got my pair from finishline.com sz 13 for $120, I going to take back the ones that I bought for $135 from the finishline store in Evergreen Plaza in Chicago, I don't need two pairs.
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

^^^^
Thanks S50H finally got around to post a pic for everyone who thought i had copped the infants for that price but had to show the box to prove da size. Dude at a footaction started hatin when i told him the price and tried to find out the cashiers name cuz he was already snitchin to his manager cuz he was like shes gonna get fired

Quote:
KG21:ing at 7:45am to see what time they were opening and it always went to a message saying they were closed.

I got there and one of the employees said they opened at 7:30. They didn't have any 11.5s (my size) left by the time I got there and I didn't want to get the 12 because it was a little too big so I got the jacket and t-shirt instead as a consolation cop.

Quote:
I definitely need to buy that t-shirt ASAP!!!
FS: Tour Yellow IVs and Blk/Red XIIIs
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

I wore my fire reds at work indoors for 10 hours and they have not creased. I am very satisfied with my pair. My favorite retros in the last couple of years.

Quote:
I jus got my pair from finishline.com for $120, I going to take back the ones that I bought from the store in Evergreen Plaza, I don't need two pairs. So if some stills needs a pair for retail contact me. Mods please contact me if this sounds like I'm sell'in.

What size?

Back
Top Bottom