Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

ceejay 818, those are fire man!!! Especially with those laces! Where did you get the laces! I am feeling them!

Quote:
FrenchBlue23,

How?
Flips > Fire Reds :b
tongue.gif
:D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

that's the biggest that nike's makin for the wmns fsr. they made the wht/caro xii's to a 15!!! but that's the last time. i really wanted the wht/blk/yllw vii's but those too only went up to a 13.

so i called footlocker for the zk2 and just asked the guy if they had anymore fire reds so he is like yeah i got one more pair so i sent my cuz to get them for me but he is not a shoe head so he just went there and picked them up and brought them to my work at first i was happy then i see red paint on the front. so now im mad but what can i do right so i guess i have to white that part out and dog these to death. you know what this has no point sorry for wasting your time
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

www.myspace.com/19648987

To the folks complaining about the elephant print not matching thickness on the left to right shoe, this isn't a one time occurance. It also happened back with the White/Cements back in 2003. My DS pair from 2003 is like that too. I wasn't happy at first either, but learned to live with it.

Quote:
What I hate is people buying these FIRE 3s just to buy.

That's what I'm saying about the reselling. All these people buying them at retail and then trying to resell them for $10 more or something gets to me because it makes em harder for people that want them to cop them from the store. I could just pick em up off someone on here, I guess, but I don't wanna pay more than retail for them just cuz some kid thinks he's hustlin by moving week old kicks.

Quote:
got mine today and found out the cement print on my flips are different from each other and it really mad me mad
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael JordanCheck out my shoes for sale on eBay!

i will be cancelling my footlocker order at 9 am. so if anyone still needs a size 10 of the Fire reds, check da site......
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Quote:
stick back to your SBs and hyphy.
:rofl:
roll.gif

yea i gotta agree wit u on that. dudes jumpin on jays when they were rockin Filas and all that. Well, kids will jump on anything with hype and a Jordan sign.
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

Quote:
That's what I'm saying about the reselling. All these people buying them at retail and then trying to resell them for $10 more or something gets to me because it makes em harder for people that want them to cop them from the store. I could just pick em up off someone on here, I guess, but I don't wanna pay more than retail for them just cuz some kid thinks he's hustlin by moving week old kicks.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Does anyone know if you can use the Footlocker employee discount on FR's, Flips, or the Harbors yet??

Thanks man, for some reason I think the manager at my sister's store said they couldn't use her discount on J's. I had to pay full price. they still have shoes so I want to go back and buy a few more pair, but that discount would be right on time.

What get's me is how are some of these other guys allowed to use their discount? Is her manager just being an @#%$?

does anyone knoe when NDC will get the second shipment up? or did they already put it up? i need a second pair of FRs man

is it me of does everyones flips squeak when you walk...and your feet feel like they are sweating from the leather inside the shoe?

I think imma have to be limited on wearing the flips...especially in the summer!!!
"For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of TALK but of POWER..."
- 1 Corinthians 4:20
Psalms 112

OneLuv2Christ commin soon...
my spot...
oneluv2christ.blogspot.com

soooo.....how soon should these be in outlets???

Team DC/MD/VA​

From a city called FREDERICKSBURG
O.G. Member #30 . . . call me reem0​

Back
Top Bottom