Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

ok....FINALLY got my flips. now its ok for the mods to close this thread up since MY orders got fulfilled :smile:
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

After all the hype and people sayin we slept on the flips, i still aint feelin em. Way OD'ed on the print. To each is there own. I will say though I do like the samples that someone posted a picture of. The ones with the red in it. I dont know why a tad bit of a little color makes a difference for me. I didnt even come close to considering the flips but if samples came out, I would most def swoop on em
Not a New Member, Just a New Name
Formerly Known As
Create24Chaos & Bootyologist24
FOR SALE: 1 pair Fire-Red V's sz 10.5, DS Conition, $$155.00 including $10 shipping, DS Jordan Retro II mid's sz 10 wht/varsity red/blk, $130.00 plus $10 shipping. Contact by PM, ldealt24@yahoo.com or FLiPinoy9one6@gmail.com

who in Nyc wants the hook-up for a 7.5 tomorrow early afternoon? Get at me early
:pimp:
pimp.gif

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

ELEPHANT PRINT JACKET sz. L FOR SALE!! $200 NYC meet up.

I went to the city today in the Chi, they where all ove rthe place both colors.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

img0630uv8.jpg

I was debating on keeping them or sending them back. Looks good with light blue gear..

Lakeshow!

Check this out yall, finish line.com never charge me for my order that I got 15% off, I still see processing on my order in my account but never received a tracking number. So I got my fair last week and look of my online at my bank statement and I only see the shoes I brought from the store charged to my card, Thanks Finishline for a free pair.
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

^^ damn you JB for not makin those in men's sizes!!!
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

^^ I know I could of sure used a size 14 and/or 15 in that colorway. >:
mad.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
(36-37)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT

Team Dodgers
GO BLUE
Garciaparra-Furcal-Loney-Kent-Betemit-Pierre-R.Martin-Tomko-Penny-Saito-D.Lowe-Broxton​

Quote:
Thanks Finishline for a free pair.

they will charge you. that's what happened to me last time. i received the shoes for about 1 week, then i see the statement and they charged the card. the charge was dated a few days after the shoes were shipped, but didn;t show up till about a week later. so just don;t go spending that $125 elsewhere.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I need to cop those Fire Reds. I already copped the Flips now i need some money for the Fire Reds they are everywhere in my area
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL THE STACK A DUMMIE

Quote:
they will charge you. that's what happened to me last time. i received the shoes for about 1 week, then i see the statement and they charged the card. the charge was dated a few days after the shoes were shipped, but didn;t show up till about a week later. so just don;t go spending that $125 elsewhere.....

You sure cuz its been like two weeks since I had these shoes and I've been check'n my bank account everyday since. But if thas the case then I'm going to take back the ones I got from the store.
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

I had to get one about a size bigger, so I might not be wearing them for a bit. So I was just wondering, how long do these shoes have before they start to yellow? And is there a way I can prevent them from yellowing before it happens?

thank you eastbay for shipping the shoes in the bag which gives no protection to the box and have my box beat to death during shipment. thanks eastbay for cheaping out and not using a box like you guys used to.
Code:
 Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

Quote:
thank you eastbay for shipping the shoes in the bag which gives no protection to the box and have my box beat to death during shipment. thanks eastbay for cheaping out and not using a box like you guys used to.

Seems they will only use a box if you purchase multiple pairs.

Already have the fire reds; couple days ago I visited eastbay right when they updated and they had flips in my size. Ordered them, hopefully I'm not the victim of one of those fake shoe scams that I hear horror stories about. If I am I'll just send them back.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" Jay-Z

if you get a beat box from eastbay, call in and talk to csr, they should give you some kind of discount and free shipping for your next purchase.
got one of each last week, just got another set this week using the FNL 15% not bad release. all jordans should be like this
speak softly and carry a big stick
Variety is thespiceof life

Quote:
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

i went to the mall today for the first time since the fire reds dropped and these things are just sitting on the shelf...didnt believe my eyes, every store had them. i live in nj by the way

Back
Top Bottom