Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

^^^I dont see em on finishline
I wear all my shoes, if that matters...
FVFL OG Triple OG Member #1/2

too bad FL flakes on people and their orders, cuz they ship from in-store....

Its not an option to miss the fire reds!

Team DC/MD/VA​

He who dies with the most shoes, STILL DIES
O.G. Member #58​

look at the top left corner on finishline.com under new releases - its the first thing listed

probably should re-state
-finishline.com ordering is a now a go
-finishline.com fulfilling orders is a ?

Does anyone who works in the footlocker company know if discounts will be in effect? Thanx in advance

good lookin out for the FL...placed my order. go to FL now dudes...... top left corner for Fire Red IIIs
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Man I seen the flips today at finishline and they are ugly @#%$ hell, I gonna cop them Fire-reds and some Kenneth Cole causal day shoes see ya at 7am
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

Man I seen the flips today at finishline and they are ugly @#%$ hell, I gonna cop them Fire-reds and some Kenneth Cole causal day shoes see ya at 7am
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

still dont see nothin on finishline

Flips are in no way worth $150, and their resale value wont be that much anyway.

Team DC/MD/VA​

O.G. Member #58​

Just got my Fire Reds off of FL. Eastbay is up aswell :smokin
smokin.gif

eastbay is not up yet^^^

Team DC/MD/VA​

O.G. Member #58​

Finishline makes me nervous anyway. I'll go with Eastbay. They've never failed me

3 pr of Fire Red at finishline, DONE. time to crack a beer and watch UNC win :rofl:
roll.gif
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

My bad looks like they took it down. I was able to get to the purchase screen, although it did not have any pic :\
ohwell.gif

Heres my story of success-

Well this past weekend I just got back from Iraq so decided to hit the local mall to scout out whos getting the upcoming III's and to see if any shops were doing an early release. Well come to find out only 2 stores ar egettign the FR's and 1 of the 2 is getting the Flipps and only 16 pair. So I speak to the manager to ask if there will be an early release or a gift card type purchase and "no" is the answer to both, 9am is when the store opens btw this is Foot Action were speaking about. So fast foward to this evening the wife and I are on our way out the door and I decide to call the spot I had planned on picking the Flips from seeing how the local Base Exchange got the FR's in on wed and I got my 2 pair. But anyways I call up there and speak to the same guy he tells me they never got them in and I say BS you showed me a pair from the back this weekend then his story changes to well they were ulled fromt he store mid week and shipped some place else. Im still calling BS but let it slide so that we can make dinner reservations on time. Half way through dinner I explaining what happened to the wife, she tells me to call them back and demand to speak to the manager again. So I call back and speak to the manager his story is still standing about the Flips being shipped out, so at this point Im ready to explode. I requested the number for the district manager, at wha poiint my phone goes dead the bastard hung up on me. I call back 4 or 5 more times no answer finally I block my number and dude picks up on the second ring, I say "hey Im still waiting on the number for the district manager and office" I also at this time requested his name employee number as well as store number. At this point he's sounding a little scared and then has the nerve to ask me what this is all about again I go through the whole spill about the Flips at what he puts me on hold and comes back on and asks me what size I wear "13" I replied. All of a sudden magically there happens to be a pair in the back and if I want I can pick them up before they close for the night.

Sorry this was so long but just remember sometimes persistence pays off.

call eastbay and they will let you stay on hold until they go on sale

^ nobody has the time to read that this close ot midnight...then again...good strategy....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Back
Top Bottom