My Fire Reds came with a stain on the tongue >:
mad.gif
240378269.jpg

Wearing the Flips today with this Akademik shirt I found for $20... :pimp:
pimp.gif
240378272.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

hit up the mall at 5:30 am...Finishline had a 6 am release. I was unaware of Champs 5 am release, so when I saw cats coming out of the mall with Champs bags, I was like damn. Anyway, I was like 30th in line at Finihsline, I swear man some people camp for everything. It's ridiculous. Always the same people everytime too. So I was kinda nervous I wasnt gonna be able to cop and would have to wait for Shiekh's and Footlockers 9 am releases. But the dude at Finishline came out and said they had 54 pairs of Flips and 54 pairs of Fire Reds

any1 still not get there confirmation from eastbay yet?
TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW AVY.....
TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH A CREATIVE SIG.....

Saw two cats wearing the fire reds today.
Easy pass for me the flips and fire reds aren't cutting it for me I dnt like the dark elphant prints I love jays but ima pass on these two

i notice first thes badboys were laced up tighter than any j i got, but they used thicker strong laces compared to the 03 cements and recent retro 4s
got some size 11 heat. get at me

My story is very simple. On Monday I wake up around 10:30 and still half asleep, I open my bedroom door and proceed to the bathroom. Trying to clear my vision and trying to watch where I'm walking I immediately stumble and kick 2 Jordan boxes about 2 feet down the hall. My vision slowly came into focus and saw the labeling on the side and realized my roomie hooked it up and copped my shoes for me as he did his own. I showered, got dressed, laced up the Reds and walked it out!!!!!

yeah haha I'm laughing at these dudes who copped the Fire Reds and Flips and wear em right away and stuff to look cool. Funny stuff.

Copped this morning.

Nice quality but still some minor issues. A small miniscule scuff on the heel, some sloppy paint, and a little bit of dirt. But I am satisfied with this release. Gotta love that new shoe smell.

img1549ant5.jpg

And for those who thought these were bright for "fire red," I thought the same at first but when I put the IIIs side-by-side with the fire red Vs, there actually isn't such a drastic difference in color (to me at least)...

img1567ayw1.jpg

Passed on the Flips and Harbors.

i went and had dinner with the fam. went to mah homie's store next door, copped both fire reds and flips at 1150pm. i got a little worried this week when my hookup didnt get his shipment until thursday, but as always he came through.

btw, the flips are unbelieveable in person. its the best quality i've seen on a pair of jordans in a long while. but you cant go wrong with an OG colorway.
Team CUBS​
Reppin Loyola HS....​
NT Member since Feb. 23, 2005​

All the stores in my mall still haave flips and fire reds in all sizes and I was in there a 4:30 pm, They said only the women's three's sold today.......
"Destiny Is My Destination"​

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at dude up there saying he got things for sale GET AT ME hahahahahah people just dont learn..... :rofl:
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

Woke up late, drove 80mph to the mall (40 miles away). Was worried I wasn't gonna be able to get 2 pairs. Go to Footlocker & cop the FRs that were saved for me then walk 15 feet to finishline & cop my second pair in less than 5 minutes. Under 60 pair in the whole mall so I was satisfied.

damn it i wish i went back to the bay yesterday, here in orange county no one had it at 9, so i went to blends and the people in front of me got the 9.5 and 10, so i just copped the harbors...

im about to go pick up my pair right now.
I just called footlocker talked to some chick and asked if they had fr 3's in a size 8.5. Then she screams over the phone and says "Do we have any black/red 3's in an 8.5?" smh at employees not knowing the colorways.
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

I wish I didn't live in Northern Cali where everyone goes wild over black/red (Norteno Color) J's... still managed to cop 2 pairs, still working on 3.
YayAr..you know the rest!!!​

pretty good quality, but still needs improvement
Want-To-Buy:

*AF1 Haze 10.5
*Foot Patrol 360 Hybrid 10.5
*LeBron PEs 10.5

Anybody know how to make the elephant print lighter? I saw a post that was locked where he showed the elephant print being lighter. I don't know if he somehow got it like that, or if he did it, but that shade was definitely what I was hoping for when I heard about this release.

I PMed him, but to no avail. Anyone know how?
"To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate."

Back
Top Bottom