Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

One of the better releases in such a long time....

30avnnl.jpg
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

great pics everyone, got my fire reds easily too, good GR by JB..
pimp.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

got my fire reds from finishline for $113....but I checked my status and it said "processing"....I hope it dont get cancelled.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

Just called Eastbay since my order status said it was "open" and to "call customer service". Been checking my answering machine constantly to see if I got the dreaded call of cancellation and nothing! Rep confirmed my two pairs of Fire Reds are on the truck and the truck hasn't left their warehouse yet! My order went through!! Thanks Eastbay!!!

Just ordered my 11's from Finishline.

I applied a coupon that got 15% off... Saved me $20... but we will see if it works.

I wont be suprised when I hear a story about someone puking when they see the DTRT IIIs in the wild.

FSR run supposedly on finishline.com and a lot of sizes for flips..
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

I ordered the Fire Red 5's this way... thought I was good and FL canceled my order within the week.

I am trying the coupon code, and I will let everyone know if it goes through. I would think that FL would have fixed it before added more sizes, but then again, it's FL and anything could happen.

what is that Finish line discount....
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

My order status on champs still says open... hopin it goes through
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

I have to agree with those who are giving props to JB for making these readily available.

Let's hope they keep the trend going and make more kicks GR.
Out

just picked up the flips with the discount code, here's hoping as well. good lookin' out to those on the finishline re-up.
Ron Artest will lead us to the promise land. Long live #93!

Back
Top Bottom