11 - 10
11.5 - 5
12 - 8
12.5 - 1
13 - 6
14 - 2
15 - 2

77 Pairs Total

PS- I will post this on the first page....once again NTSF got the biggest run of all NT's with 23 size 10's. Got to feed the Bay Area Beasts :lol:
laugh.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
We're all sick of seeing you guys start a new topic for every little thought or question pertaining to March 24th's Jordan III releases. So, from this point forward, EVERYTHING dealing with these two Jordan releases belongs in THIS thread:

laugh.gif

Been waiting for these two to release.
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Stop the baby fuss about selling re-selling. No one really cares actually.. It's no body's business what they do, so it shouldn't matter. If you resell, that's fine, if you don't that's fine as well.

Do whatever the he8k you want, it's your life.

I hope the hype isn't there, but there is going to automatically be that 'craze' regardless of what people say. The flips are alright, but I will focus on the fire reds more. I'll buy both.

I can't wait. 3s are my favorties.
-----
It is harsh !

^^yup and 2 pr of freds and 1 flip for me
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

im coppin the flips for sure......any other websites beside sidelineapparel.com taking orders?

Damn I'm old if people could actually pass on the Fire Red and cop those horrible looking flips.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

QUESTION!
HOW ARE THE 3's RETAILING 125 NOW? if in 03' when cements dropped they were 99.00?

inform me please
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

CG III's are betten then the flips will ever be. The whole flip concept is the worst thing to happen YTD.

Now fire reds will be purchased.

Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

I am still debating which pair to get. Fire Red's are a must, so most likely those. I don't think I can afford both pairs. I might have a pair of fire red's reserved for me, but I'm not sure as these are a GR. Although I expect them to sell out quickly I think they may be around for a few hours, unlike the CG's.

Quote:
Welcome to inflation. Economics 101

...yup, and another way to put it is, welcome to "we know we can charge anything we want cuz we know everyone will still buy it".... Sneaker-Hype 101

...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

^ And if you don't like it, stand up for once and do something about it and do not buy the shoes- send JB a message...
For Sale: 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Inbox me!

Question on Online release...we all know they release at 12:00 a.m. Eastern on Eastbay.com, but what time do they hit the site on Finishline.com or on Nike.com?
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
^ And if you don't like it, stand up for once and do something about it and do not buy the shoes- send JB a message
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom