Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
Hey guys, how is the sizing for these? true to size? smaller? larger? thanks.

the same as CG III's...

but compared to the older retro 3's, these fit smaller.

Team Pacific Northwest

Quote:
The people buying multiple flips and saying that there so cool are the people that are just trying to hype them up so they can re-sale them. Little do they know that there gonna be stuck with them.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Resell to profit 20 bucks a shoe? These already retail at 150 bucks, how much resale value can they possibly have. Some people need to get a life or get a real job.

If I happen to be unable to get a pair of Firered III on launch day,What kind of prices do you think I and others will have to pay for them on ebay? Also the Flips?

Thanks
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

Anyone in the Westchester NY area know where i can get a 14 in the Fire Reds? I was gonna try Cross County. Any info?
"All Day, Every Day, Any Damn Day"

^200 first week, if you have some patience they'll be down to retail by summer. Or maybe cheaper.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Hey guys, how is the sizing for these? true to size? smaller? larger?

the same as CG III's... but compared to the older retro 3's, these fit smaller.

I agree...my flips were a bit snug...I would go a half size larger. My FR's were about right. I normally wear a 9 on
all retros, but I'd go 9.5 on these. Try before you buy. :wink:
wink.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Sorry for putting this info in the wrong thread but here ya go:

Greetings fellow Nt'ers, with all the hype going on around the upcoming Fire Red and Flip Retro 3 release I just want to share some info that will hopefully be beneficial to the Niketalk community. While I was at work at Finishline today I we got an email from our DM and Home Office stating that we are able to do advance purchase reservations on the 3 colors of the upcoming Retro 3 releases on 3/24. Pretty much how it works is the customer would select a color and size depending upon availability and pruchase a Finishline gift card in the total amount of the shoe. The customer's information is written down and attached to that particular shoe and those shoes are locked away in the office, On the morning of 3/24 the customer will bring their receipt and gift card in and pick up their shoes by a certain time on the morning of 3/24. If shoes are not picked up by the designated time, then they will be returned to the normal stock and they will be sold. The pick up time will vary from store to store depending upon the store manager's discretion. At my particular Finishline we are allowing one reservation per color per customer, we'll be opening up at 8:00 a.m. and the cut off time to pick up reserved Jordans at 10:00 a.m.

The last time our company did this advance purchase reservation on Jordans was when the Cool Grey Retro 9's released back in 2002. There are pros and cons to the reservation process. The good thing about it, is that it allows us to move all of our units in advance and helps reduce the size of lines on that morning of the release. However, it allows can create some problems when you have a line waiting outside your door that morning of the release and you're already sold out. And another potential problem is people who have their pair on reserve don't get to the store in time to pick up their reserved pair and they end up getting sold, and then you have an ugly confrontation with a customer on your hands. Hopefully this info will be helpful to some of you.

What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

^^^ my store use to do that..but too many people showed up past that time we allowed to pick the shoes up..so now we just open @ 7am on jordan releases..it's much easier..and now people don't get mad if we tell 'em there size is already reserved..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

I don't think any of finishline stores in maryland are doing this.....so a word of advice to everyone...get your ginsu blades ready for battle!! I'm watching a ninja flick as I type this
pimp.gif

Personally I don't really care for the whole reservation process. It can cause too many problems when you have a line of 30+ people outside your store and you tell them that you're already sold out before the store even opens. Then you have the problem of people not picking up shoes by the cut off time for pickup then they end up getting sold, then you have to argue back and forth with them. So don't be surprised if some stores , especially those with high traffic volume do not push the reservation of Jordans.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

200? what kind of crazyness is that
200 on ebay is for those that just got money to blow around.
125 + 75 on a GR?
i mean, even the usual suspects dont charge that high for the FR
Flips, other story, limited GR + on point quality apparently + collection piece like basketball xx2's (god forbid the baller in those) + hype :smh:
smh.gif
, has already increased the price, and will be for a little bit, will not go for under 200 though on the bay anywhere, unless friends available.
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

I've been purchasing Jordan's since their debut in '85 when I was still in high school. At the time I wore a size 10. For me the release of retro's has been great (I now where a 12). Although some of the colorways have been changed up, the materials are not the same, etc... I'm still pleased and I look at the Flips as a progression of what is now "Brand Jordan". I purchased the cool greys and I plan on getting both the Fire Red's and Flips. I look forward to the future of the brand. Now if they would just release the XI again I would be satisfied.

I feel you grebeci I wish I could get some breds xi or some spacejams but I'm not willing to pay 300-400 dollars for shoes. I don't even spend that much on food in a month.

Quote:
200? what kind of crazyness is that
200 on ebay is for those that just got money to blow around.
125 + 75 on a GR?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
Brand New Jordan III Elephant Print T-shirt, Sz. XL $49 shipped
PM me if interested​

Damn I cant wait..
TeamFreshPrince​
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

Back
Top Bottom