Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

im out here in cali too carlsbad area lines arent too bad out here but im still there pretty damn early
Reppin Oak Cliff til I die!

im also in nor cal arden is going to be crazy nothing but hypebeast from what i heard peps are just going to post out at 12am until 6.
TEAM JANKY​

Quote:
at u ''trying'' to flame sum1 on ur 500post lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ this guy for thinking that hitting 500 is a milestone.

The countdown begins. Pre-Orders are going to happen regularly since stores want to avoid lines.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

its crazy i just called my local FootAction and they said they olny got like 2 or 3 pairs of fire reds in a 10 or 10.5 samething at Finsihline but really dont like finishline i guess i leaving like at 5:00

i had a chance to get the fire reds early today and i passed....i just cant see myself buying them...i really wanted some cements....well i guess i have until friday night to change my mind....but for now no fire reds

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: JORDANS SIZE 13, RAY LEWIS HURRICANES SIGNED MINI HELMET, SEAN JOHN LEATHER JACKET, SEAN JOHN JEANS, UNK HOODY, & UNK JEANS
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

I'm telling you...

Fire Red III = Mars IV

I feel bad for everyone in California. You shouldn't have to adjust your life to obtain a general release.

All 6 of the pair I had are gone.

Good luck to all.
other than that... just be humble

MY BOY WORKS AT FINISHLINE AND HE'S NOT A JB FAN LIKE THAT, SO HES GETTING ME BOTH 30 PERCENT OFF AND I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ON LINE BECAUSE FOR FINISHLINE EMPLOYEES ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS PUT ON THEIR UNIFORM AND WALK BY THE LINE GET WHAT THEY WANT AND BOUNCE

the fitted to go with em
239451224.jpg

here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious

Saw someone wearing the Flip IIIs today. I've always thought they looked ugly but in person they appear somewhat decent.

That being said, I'm still not copping. Fire Reds are a definite for me.

Yea Arden Fair is going to be crazy....I'm glad i got a homie that works at footaction.

If your scared that you might not get one go to Getta clue and pre-order yours for only $200 :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
michael10074@gmail.comF/S DS Penny 1 NYK sz 9 $100 local pick up only

To answer the question whether or not all Finishlines are doing the reservation ?

NO. From my understanding it is at the discretion of each individual store manager. I would expect store who get a smaller number of pairs to really push this. Stores that are getting 80-200 pairs aren't going to take the time to try and reserve all those pairs for people. Me personally I don't really care for the reservation process, it should be first come first serve.

As one of the fellow NT'ers said early on in this post the Flip 3's are a shoe that people are either going to love or hate. Personally they don't do much for me. The od of the cement print is jsut too much for me. These should've been a LS release. I know that the resell value for these is going to be crazy within the next couple of years. With that being said, I'll take my two pairs of Fire Red's and call it a day.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

dhayes- good lookin out!!! just got back from my finishline, got my 13 locked and loaded. dude even let me try them on, offered him some extra cash to let me walk out the door with them but it was a no go.... thanks again!!!

couldnt decided on which three to copp on saturday so i did the choice #4 :lol:
laugh.gif
i got a pair of pure 3s coming my way for $150 :D
happy.gif

yeh i go to arden for almost every shoe release and a lil tip is dont stand in the citra lines go for any other line other than citra because they carry about 5-10 pairs

knockdeezz

Quote:
I feel bad for everyone in California.

Really?

You have to be really dumb to not find these in Cali. Every major retailer is stocked with these, NTLA and NTSF got the biggest allotments of Fire Red III (Along with NTNY) out of all the NT's.

They shouldn't be hard to find, if they are then you are not trying hard enough.

All the Cali heads hitting you up probably hit the panic button or mommy didn't let them stand in anymore lines. Trust me there will be plenty of these in Cali.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Just glad I got my pair on lock. Only pair in my size at my local fl. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Her shirt says Champion but is she really a winner?

Flips are terrible....I'm gonna actually grab 2 pair on the fire reds though.

First time I'm doubling up in a while.....

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

Back
Top Bottom