Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
saw the flips in person today, and they were purchased
:lol:
laugh.gif

Picking up fire reds in 45 min at footlocker. Flips are terrible in person IMO
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

PRODUCT NUMBER FOR FIR REDS IS 36064161
FOR FLIPS ITS 15767101
The underground is mine,I treat it like home,It's the reason pplz saying my name like Mike Jones

get at me if u got any kicks 8-9 for sale

Quote:
Man, I'm on the fence about the Flips .....

if you are on the fence, i would suggest you get the flips...there are fewer to go around and will be harder to get for a decent price later......
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

for those in fear of a crash on eastbay, use footaction or champs website instead. or call champs or footaction instead. last time i found it to go faster...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

NobleKane I hear what your saying but I really think that no matter what, in a few years after people have worn their pairs to the yellowing stage and there aren't as many DS pairs to go around people will be willing to fork out over $200 to get these again...and again...everyone seems to love 3's at any cost..and these look very good...

can someone give me the eastbay item number....i just got back from the bar so if somone can hook me up that would be great
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

there seems to be no interest in the harbor blues, even with a limited amount of III colorways releasing...

Team DC/MD/VA​

He who dies with the most shoes, STILL DIES
O.G. Member #58​

flips are gonna get copped ! since my mom aint home and i aint got her credit card lol and my dads account is saved on eastbay so thats my only option :D
happy.gif
just gotta get em in time im runnin 8megs of speed wut y'all got?? lol

copped both the flips and fire reds, on the wall about the harbor blues, itz gotta be either the AF1 linens or the harbor blues, which one do you think i have a better chance to cop down the road if i pass on them tmr?

Back
Top Bottom