Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

the g shouldnt be a problem because this shoe was mass produced unlike the dmp.

the g might be because we ordered too early...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

yo NT... are you straight if there is no G in front of the order? I still have not received a confirmation email >:
mad.gif

It was funny. I got a g in front of my order...then I re-ordered and it went through just fine. I am going to call tonight after the phone lines die down and try to cancell the g order.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

I called eastbay and copped my 2 pairs of size 12 and placed another order of one size 11 for a friend of fire reds just about 5 mins ago..

Quote:
first time i got the G as well, so I immediatley ordered off footlocker...that;s the thing with Jordan releases, you need to set aside about $300 to have 2 ways of getting your pair, primary and backup.....

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

How reliable is Finishline??

...I ordered both the flips and the Fire Reds with the 15%, but I don't have experience with them.

I was also able to get the flips off of Eastbay, and I went back to get the Firereds and I got a 'G'.

I want to cancel my order, but I don't know which to cancel?? i guess if I got all of the shoes that I could just return to a local Finishline.

@#%$ it, I cant wait till next week. I'm gettin them tomorrow. That 15% was extremely tempting, couldve saved me $20 but I want these in my hands as soon as possible.
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

Just ordered from FL with that 15% off and it worked. Props! So now I got 4 pairs and like someone said.. pick the best two and get rid of the other two.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

ordered mines from eastbay. did the math and i'm saving a whopping dollar and some change online. the only reason i gave eastbay a try: 1) it's a GR 2) i ain't call no stores to see what time they open.

if i get em cool, if not more money for the DTRT jacket and polo :smokin
smokin.gif

My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

props to the cat with the 15% off code for finishline.com. got one pair locked. now I gotta go cop one more tomorrow.

I got through on the phone on eastbay for a size 10. Since i got a conformation #, does that mean i am good to go?

^ whoever camps for these is straight crazy, they GR, im gonna wake up around the time my finishline/champs/footaction/footlocker opens up tomorrow, i have like 5 stores in one mall that carries Jordans, ill cop my 2 pairs of fire reds tomorrow morning, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

if my order confirmation goes thru am i still able to cancel the order with eastbay? i just wanted to know because i cant wait to get them haha i rather wait 4 hrs than wait for them to be shipped to my house. some one let me noe tahnks
TEAM MOLLYWOP

ATTENTION NIKETALK.

for the people that want the fire reds only the 20 dollar coupon is better than the 15%. Here is the coupn code and it does work.

Coupon # 140568

@#%$ those G orders fellas. I still have nightmares about a G order I had from the DMP fiasco which got canceled. Big Ups Mez One for posting that code.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

I received two emails from footaction, the first one had my order number with a G in the front, then I just got one that has a number without the G and this number allowed me to check my order status, so I'm good.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

I just got my confirmation email from Eastbay and the "G" order number was changed to an actual number. Sz 13 FR and Flips.
Hey You READING IS FUNDAMENTAL R.I.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom