Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

General Question #1... If the Flips are suppose to be limited why does Eastbay and Finishline both have them on their sites?

General Question#2... Does this mean that NDC and Swoosh will have them posted as well?

If anyone has the answers, please let me know

if anyone wants to chat it up to kill some time or just to talk about j's come to soletalk.com and click on the free live chat button...there is only about 4 of us inthere right now..
-joey

Quote:
Anyone remember getting the first Black/Cement 3 retros? I do. I remember getting them a week or so after they released with no problem. Ahh the good ol' days.

ya i copped mine 1 month after the released:damn i miss those days no camping,newbies acting hard think they know bout jordans,kids with their momma's,etc...

woooooo hooooo
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

NDC usually doesnt get it online till like 3AM pacific, so like 6AM eastcoast...so might as well set your alarms and wake up instead of clicking refresh all morning.
<center>Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!<br>
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin<br></center>

zzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

13491.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
Dudes are outside Footaction right now, waiting till 6AM to cop
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE JORDAN RETRO DEADSTOCK SIZE 9 RETRO 14 (BLACK/GREY) will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
NDC usually doesnt get it online till like 3AM pacific, so like 6AM eastcoast...so might as well set your alarms and wake up instead of clicking refresh all morning.
8403.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Exactly.

And GR's haven't come such that you can't call the store early and have them reserve you a pair? These will be everywhere. I'm sure a store doesn't mind holding them for you for an hour or such.

Sleep is essential; shoes aren't.
Shoes no longer interest me.

Waiting on Swoosh. Figured this was as good a time as any for my first post. I wish the people at whq took it to heart about how frustrating these releases are. I'm just thankful they put them online at all though.

How hard can it be to consistantly keep a time to update on Saturdays for releases though really? Eastbay seems to do it as well as Finishline...but for 40% off I guess ill just keep watching movies til they are up, goodluck everyone that's waiting.

This sucks, I can't get into my swoosh account. It keeps saying I'm already signed in. Does anyone know how to get around this?

damn, the lady on the phone at eastbay said that i CANT cancel my order even though most likely my order will be cancelled... said something about orders being on the computer and wont be looked at until tomorrow....

i mean, come on, atleast let me cancel my damn order.... stupid @#%$....

FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

That 40% has caused many a sleepless night (and I'm still bitter about the b/s Vs), but it's worth it when that white box arrives!

Back
Top Bottom