Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
Warehouse shoe sale in LA eny1?..can some1 help me out..can I get both of em there?

All WSS's should have both to my understanding.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Thanks, I did that, and now it says I have not registered..................and it won't let me re-register. This is great...........

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yeah for the Mars IV release I was told to wait until 6AM ET for it to come up on NDC and like 5 minutes after 3AM ET they were up on the site :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

just had that happen too on my boys account that im using on swoosh, but somehow I pulled the secret question answer out of my butt and got myself registered back in, just go to send password or forgot password and then if you can guess the question you can reset it. goodluck.

whoever put up that finishline 15% off discount code, it worked great.
i tried to get the III & the XXII, but it didnt work with the XXII. weird.
anyway, i'm gonna cancel my easybay order and just go to the mall to get my "right now" pair to wear while i wait for the "commin in the mail" pair.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

OrangeCrush23 I feel you on the sleepless nights, and that discount is sweet. There's nothing better than getting that white box a few days later with money still in the bank.

^gtf0 is the code
TeamNegrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

DS Tour Yellow IV's sz 9.5 $150 SoCal Meetup preferred

Quote:
What is the NDC 40% off code pleeeeeeeeeeease?
:lol:
laugh.gif
at this.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

aye so does the janitor at niketown get a swoosh account as well?
G State Warriors! The NBA's New Most Exciting Team

Quote:
What is the NDC 40% off code pleeeeeeeeeeease?

if you were my little brother, i would smack you across the side of your head. and oh yeah I would still not give it to you...

Boooo!!!!! This sucks.

Damn my boss for switching up my schedule for the upcoming week. Dude put me on 1st shift today after I worked until 10:30pm last night. I'm gonna be one tired bastard, but oh well. I'll be walking in there telling them what I'm NOT gonna do today.
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Thanks for clearing it up djanonymous30, i just saw people talkin bout it and was like how can i get down

cv0225 you have to work for nike to get onto nike.com ( a 40% off site for nike employees)

Whats the limit for amount of pairs for niketown.com????. I dont want a bunch of resellers buying 10pairs at a time

Back
Top Bottom