Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Walked into my spot at 9:00 and walked out at 9:05. Easiest pickup yet! Gotta love the Fire Reds. :smokin
smokin.gif
hpim2493zs3.jpg

"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

Copped mines at bkxpress in fulton. Last 9 they had. Anyways fulton don't seem full of people so they will be around later on in the day. And oh yeah, flips are amazing!

this was the easiest jordan pick up ever in my life. woke up at 8am. sped to monroeville mall, got there around ten after 9am. and proceeded to walk out of the store with these. no preorder, no line, just a cool sales dude , and some chump who said "let me get a size 10 in the SNAKESKIN :smh:
smh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

"i'ma make it do what it do baby."

www.sizeten.com

JUST WANT TO SAY TO U PPL FINISHLINE.COM GOT A PAIR OF FIRE REDS IN A SZ 8 AND A SZ 15 AND THE JORDAN FLIPS IN SZ 15
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

Jordanhead615

Please Instant Message me on where you got the Fire Reds In Nashville
TeamFreshPrince
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

my pops was in town and had a 6:30 flight. so after i dropped him off at 5:30, i didnt want to drive another 30 minutes to get home only to have to leave again. so i went to a wal-mart by the mall, read KING magazine and all the NFL draft guides on the shelf. Went to the restroom to drop a load, came back out and read sports illustrated and looked through some car magazines..

i leave at 7 and the mall is closed, so i decided to go to the LA fitness right across the street. i'm in the gym shootin flat footed jumpers, working on free throws and dribbling up and down the court w/ my off hand. i never lift weights, but i needed to kill time so i decided to pump some iron until the mall opens.

i get to the mall and the only shoe store that is open is footaction..they were only letting 3 in at a time, so i had to wait about 15 minutes. i get in and buy the last flips and i bought some fire reds for myself and for my homeboy who had to go register for summer classes..

easy cop...i'm tired cuz i've been up since 4:00am..
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Bengals, Blazers, Athletics
www.myspace.com/rafaeldagreat
B.K.A Semi and Akeem/ Omaha's Finest/Nike Mane

Real happy with my fire reds. I just had to wait like an hour and a half. Everyone and there momma will be wearing these :lol:
laugh.gif

i love reading about all the people who order the shoes online and are freaking out because thier order hasn't processed. Is this your first time ordering shoes? I've heard to many sad stories from online orders. thats why I always go to the stores.
Myspace Is For LosersIn Honor Of The XX2 I Have Stealthed My Sig...Good Job Finding It.

i m glad that everyone including my self were able to get these
one of the easiest pick--ups i got FR for myself and the flips for my girl
no trouble at all.....thanks jb

guess can u help me should i buy the silver 3 pendnt for the shoes or no?
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

I feel bad for people that had a tough time getting these.

Got to the mall at 9:50. Walked out at 10:05 with my FR's and Flips. $275, no tax.

Got breakfast at McD's, home by 11.
Everyone Has A Price​

Well than there you go.

I was pretty sure that Finishline wouldnt let those w/discounts thru...I did that for the Black/Red XIII's and got Screwed...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

i straight styled on like 15 people this morning.

oh well, got mine :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamRL Polo

SIZE 8.5? WEAR JORDANS? FS: CARDINAL 7'S, MILITARY 4'S, MARS 4'S ALL DS. HOLLA!

didnt think that i was gonna get a pair at all, due to the fact i was lazy to get up today. Went to my 2 spots at a very late hour of 10'oclock (store opened 8 i believe) still walked away with fire reds (which were a bday present to me) and copped the flips just because.
Whats good with you?

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn the Flips are crazyyyyyyyy, I'm not a big fan of the elephant print but the quality is rediculous. Years from now people will say one of the best JB releases. I had to get these over the fire reds.

I need an 11 fire for my 11.5 (footloker receipt) fire,and Ill throw in a jordan tee for your troubles

mrjeffrey3@cox.net

The Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

Got to my mall at like 7:35, doors were supposed to open at 8. I was waiting in the line for Footlocker and the lady was handing out cards with sizes on it, and i got the last card for size 10.5. Oh yeah, and there were probly like 100 people outside the mall and like 30 or so outside of footlocker.
Houston Rockets
Houston Astros
Houston Texans

damn my finish line order got cancelled because of the 15% off. i gotta hit up foot locker to cop the fire reds.

Back
Top Bottom