Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Went out, watched the gators kick some @#%$....got drunk......played beer pong.....did a power hour.....chilled with mabeliti$ .......Didnt do a single thing to do with shoes.....got both fire reds and flips ....both for 30% off.....my dude holds it down.....none of these jays are worth retail....and i am just barely satisfied for 30% off......jays now a days are a disgrace....smh......the discount barely keeps me in the game

got the email confermation! :D
happy.gif
does this mean my pair is locked??

any matching shirts for the flips??

Quote:
damn my finish line order got cancelled because of the 15% off. i gotta hit up foot locker to cop the fire reds.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

what does this mean does it mean its cancelnd or the fire reds are going to be mine?

Thank you for shopping at Finish Line. This email is your confirmation that we have received your order and we are currently processing your purchase. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Multiple items in a single order may be shipped from different fulfilling locations and may arrive separately.

jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

Quote:
Went out, watched the gators kick some ....got drunk......played beer pong.....did a power hour.....chilled with mabeliti$ .......Didnt do a single thing to do with shoes.....got both fire reds and flips ....both for 30% off.....my dude holds it down.....none of these jays are worth retail....and i am just barely satisfied for 30% off......jays now a days are a disgrace....smh......the discount barely keeps me in the game

Then get out of the game. Nobody has a gun to your head. I am so sick of hearing people complain. These shoes ARE worth retail and they are straight up fire! Nuff said.
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

When I called Finishline this morning they said that my order will be cancelled because of using the 15% code. If they don't fulfill those orders I bet someone is going to get fired because of the revolt they are going to get. I would not like to be a Finishline customer service rep right now after the orders get cancelled.

i agree with ^ dont understand why cats complain but they get them anyway ...i buy shoes because i love them ..not for a hustle or a game ..i dont get it ... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
cleanscenecleanscenecleanscene

Items below are typically excluded from discounts:

* Nike Statement Product (including, but not limited to, all Nike Air Force, Huarache Trainer, and Lebron James.)
* Brand Jordan
* Adidas T-Mac
* All Oakley product
* All Fossil product

taken from finishline.com, not their fault

My alarm didnt go off, so I got to my store at 9:45, they opened at nine, and got the last size 11. These are going really fast here, dont sleep.
TEAM DUCKTALES, PICS OR LIES!

Woke up at 9:30, walked into the store at 10, out by 10:05, was only 2 other people there. Easy pick up, glad I didnt wake at 5 and go to the other mall
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
Wanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

It would be stupid for finishline to cancel those orders. Did they even state that the product is excluded from any type of promotion/discount? They really should honor all the orders that used the promo code. But we can't really rely on the info of customer service.

I went by Arden Fair Mall at about 6:30 am to pick up my pair that my friend held for me and there was about 230 people out there :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

funny pic.

230 people on line? crazy.
break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I woke up @ 7 am, went to the mall by 8:00 bought flip and fire then went dennys to have breakfast. not too many hype around my area (southland). they still have 50 pairs for fires and 12 pairs for flips when I left.
Add me
Xbox Live GamerTag= pinoytypeR

Im too Legit to Quit...

the way i see it, its finishline's fault and they should honor their orders.

everything that is excluded would reject the code. its fl's fault...
G State Warriors! The NBA's New Most Exciting Team

Got to my spot around 7:45 there were about 7 heads in line got in and out by 8:05 dropped the younger brother off at hoop and now im goin to sleep till my schools state title game this afternoon...good luck to all
Code:
 "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

Back
Top Bottom