Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

dang...im bout to jet out to try and find the Mikes now....I used finishline, but looks like ima have to keep hunting

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

Quote:
WOW this is crazy NO LINES HERE IN NYC BECUASE EVERY STORE HAS EM IN STOCK. I WOKE UP 9AM WENT TO MODELS WHICH ALREADY OPENED I DIDN'T KNOW AT FIRST CUZ IT WAS SO EMPTY. WHEN I GOT IN STACKS OF FIRE REDS AND ALL THE OTHER 3S SET TO RELEASE TODAY WAS IN THE FRONT. I PAID NO MIND TO THE OTHER BS 3S AND COPED THE BEST ONE (FIRE REDS). I COULD OF BEEN A JERK AND JUST BROUGHT 2 OR 3 PAIRS OF SIZE 9.5 BUT I DIDN'T. HATE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT. THIS RELEASE IS NICE BUT NOT THAT MAJOR THAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COP.
Check Out My Myspace!!! Add Me!!!

I asked for a sz. 13 at first. THEY WERE OUT, after they told me they had them.
I was then told that they had a sz. 10.5 and they were on hold for someone.
THen I chose a sz. 9, and some other guy wanted them so I let him have them because I'm just going to resell these anyways.
So I ended up with a sz. 11.5. Size 11.5 is rare, and nike NEVER MAKES a lot of this awkward size!!! LOL!!
I originally asked for a 13, because that is also a key size to get, and a 10.5 is one of the most commone shoe sizes.
EBAY:
CIRCA X BROOKLYN PROJECTS GUCCI CHAD MUSKA's sz. 11search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

easy cop, went to my spot in D.C. and scooped 2 pairs of Fire Reds in & out of the store in 10 mins. I'm glad the IIIs are back out. My favorite jordan.

Quote:
Went out, watched the gators kick some ....got drunk......played beer pong.....did a power hour.....chilled with mabeliti$ .......Didnt do a single thing to do with shoes.....got both fire reds and flips ....both for 30% off.....my dude holds it down.....none of these jays are worth retail....and i am just barely satisfied for 30% off......jays now a days are a disgrace....smh......the discount barely keeps me in the game

This guy is 100% ungrateful. he should be banned from the game a real Jordan head coulda got his pair what a drunk loser. G'Town all the way

Wasn't even planning on getting either...decided to take the bike out b/c it is a nice day for March in CT...showed up at the mall around 11:45 a.m. and figured I'd just see if they had anything left. First store I walked in (Champs) suprisingly had my size 15. Walked in, walked out, Fire Red's in an unusual size, in less than 10 minutes. I wish it was always that easy...

my flips are set but no fire reds since i have a lot of red/black jay's and i also got some bred 11s on the way but im still going to get harbors from UTA in like a week tho....

Called FNLN back, and they told me the order did go thru. so happy now. 2 flips and 2 FRs
Let's go P S U!
2007 Outback Bowl Champs
PSU 20 -
Tennessee 10
2008 National Champs, wait for it!

My local FNL opened at 8 & I was there by 7:15 & was the first in line. :wow:
eek.gif
Anyways, couldn't decide between the FireReds and the Harbors so I put them both on layaway. We did get the Overdoses (Flips) but easy pass for me. I put all my J's on layaway though. Prevents me from wearing them for 30 days. :D
happy.gif

the more i think about it, this was a good release
Want-To-Buy:

*AF1 Haze 10.5
*Foot Patrol 360 Hybrid 10.5
*LeBron PEs 10.5

well we've got two malls out here in baton rouge, LA...one gets LS other gets GR...both got the freds and flips. since I still wear my J's to play hoop in (the reason they were created right?) I got two pair of fred's and passed on the flip's...went to our "suburban" mall, waited for an hour, got them easy, two pair. surprisingly, not many people feeling the flip's out here...I'm sure' they sold out by now because they have alot of hypebeasts out here...but this morning, I recognized most of the Jordan heads out there...no one was gettin' flips. got my cool grey's on at work right now :wink:
wink.gif

copped the fire reds early and then headed straight to work

lost a half hour pay jus cause of these
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Member No.3 (Word to John Starks)​
Brooklyn Stand Up

Dam these kicks were so easy cop in NYC, Footaction was still empty when i went back at 9:30, only 1 girl was there ordering her fr'ds

woke up around 8am. left the house around 9am. had to do a couple of things. headed to the mall at 10:15am. left the mall at 10:25am. easy cop. i told myself the cg3's will be my last jordans i cop before the aquas. i guess i lied to myself.

Easiest release yet. Thank you JB!

I got up at about 8, was out the door by 8:45. Went to Serramonte to see if there were any lines and there were! :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I went to my spot on Mission and waited for about 10 minutes in the car and since I knew the manager she let me in early with another head and got our pairs easily. I even had a chance to cop the Flips too but ehh passed. Loving em!

Back
Top Bottom