:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

there was line drama at champs in stoneridge mall hahhahha.. i still copped my flips and fire reds. the scene of about 20 people running to champs was funny as hell too

I'm very happy today. I have no complaints about my pair of fires at all.

For Sale/Trade
DS LeBron Zoom III Bday Bundle size 12 $215 shipped
Wanted Jordan I's black royal or red/black size 13
Wanted Caro V's 12 or 12.5
Wanted Black Cement III size 12 or 12.5

Story time ladies and gentlemen:

Boise, Idaho.... One store had 30 pairs of the fire reds. Early open at 8:00am. People were waiting as early as 5:00am. About 7 or 8 people were waiting when the first two guys in line went for a bathroom break. Now keep in mind that all of us were all very chill just hangin out in front of the store not lined up or anything, just keeping track of who was there before the next guy and so on.

Anyway, some late comers walk up and stand in front of the store gates as if they were taking the place of our early birds that got their first. When the store manager arrived to open our two late comers were seriously trying to say they were first in line because they were standing in the spot closest to the gate. Totally ignoring the rest of us that got there before them. Chick started yelling and screaming about how we were all ignorant and disrespectful to her as a lady. And then she goes off on how she deserves to be first in line because her husband was in IRAQ!!!!! We were all looking at each other wide eyed like @#%$!!!! But it gets worse, she follows that speech up with how she's from Detroit and she doesnt even want to be in Boise and she doesnt want to be buying sneakers this early in the morning but she "had no choice".

WOW.... It was absolute bananas!

It was way too early in the morning for her loud mouth and foul language, so we actually let her go in first just so she would shut up. And she got the smallest size that no one else wanted.

Never thought I would see the day when a woman would get buckwild in Boise, Idaho over a line that was not even 15 people deep.

BANANAS
Ro22sS

^^^everyone loves to say they know someone or are going/coming to/from Iraq...

haha

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

i was out drinking last night and at liek 1130 i realized these were dropping( kind of forgot) ....Went home got onto eastbay and tried to cop them....Kept puting my Credit Card number in wrong (alittle tipsy) and when my order processed I had that dredded G infront of my order....Went to bed pissed and woke up with order confirmation that they will be shipped today or tommorow!!!! cant wait for these flips to come...didnt want teh fire reds...to many white/red/black shoes....

good luck to everyone still looking for these
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

^^ That boise story cracked me up.
smh.gif
smh.gif
@the woman cutting in line, you guys should have b!tch slapped her :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

Easy cop for the Fire Reds this morning @ my local finishline. There was a line of about 20 people. I have small feet so getting an 8.0 is an easy cop. Some people were there for the flips but it's a known fact that my finishline is not a freaking urban account.... IDIOTS

Speaking of Flips I got my order confirmed from Eastbay. We'll see how that turns out.

Quality on the Fire Reds is awesome, thank God for tumbled leather.
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

got my firereds from eastbay, but when to the mall today and they were still everywhere smh at me. saw the flips and coulndt resist, had to get them =)

went to pick up the fire reds that my boys brother had on lock for me, and saw the flips in person, i was not impressed with the flips, they didnt stand out to me as much as i thought not worth 150 and even waiting in line for, but copped my firereds and that made my day.
Code:
 Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

Just came back from the mall about 15 minutes ago. I was surprised that they still had a size 10 on the flips. Had to copp em.

That was the easiest cop ever at Southland. I walked into Finishline around 12:30,took the last pair of Flips. They still got a FSR of FR at every store.

My trip was great. Got there at 8:03 (it opened at 8) my boy parked in a no parking zone :lol: we walked in, 2 people in at a time. Copped both and a matching hoody. No @#%$ by footlocker. :pimp: never going to my local urban accounts aka sneaker villa again. FL restored my faith in the shoe game.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

yo I been lookin at my two pickups all day I just cant get over how fire both of these releases r,bring onthe black 22s!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

awesome, glad most ppl have been able to get their pairs.

i ordered from eastbay last night, so hopefully they come through for me again.

Man, the flips were real limited, Athlete's Foot didn't even get a sz 13, but Hibbett's did.
smile.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

picked up my 3's with no line at all...haha thts a suprise i thought the place was going to be choas...get there at 10:30 walk in size 9...grab it..last one left..black dude walks in the store asks if they got any size 9's left...im thinking oo shiznit..bought em, walked out think damn tht was close.

good cop of the fLips for ones who got them...copped the fire reds myseLf...i want the fLips though
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Back
Top Bottom