Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Copped my Fire Reds, i only copped to add to my Fire Red collection now because they were mind blowing or anything.

Flips aren't selling that great in my area like i expected. Those joints are just hideous.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Staten Island mall was set to open at 8am, I got there at 5:25am, was 16th on line. Chilled until 8, and around that time there was 50-60 people behind me. Than they let 10 at a time, I was #6 in the second group. Went to footaction, and got my size 11 with ease, got home at 8:30 and slept until 4pm.
I already got my fire reds last week BTW.
There was madd dudes talking about Niketalk on the line, I was wearing playoff XII.
2ngakj8.jpg

Line at around 7:50:
4dyvllh.jpg
TEAM KING KOOPA Flint XIII - PRICE LOWERED! MY COLLECTION POST!

very easy cop. Woke up at 10:30. Went to the mall at 11. Got in, got my pair of Fire Red's, left. Very happy, 3rd release in a row thats been this easy (Military's, Fire Red V's, and now these).
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Most emails from eastbay confirming orders went out at 12:20 A.M. 1. Check your spam filter. 2. Check on their site under Order Status or Look up your Order History under "My account". If its not on these pages, you've got a problem. If it is, I'd call them to make sure they got your order and are processing it. I've gone a few days without getting an email confirmation before so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

man...i got to the mall at 9:45am...and NO ONE was there.

seriously, the fire red threes were an easy cop. but then again, i already reserved my pair. but still, the mall near my place was empty. even if i didn't reserve, i still would've been able to get my pair.

i guess it pays to live in a place wear 75% of the jordans on people's feet are fake.

but i'll agree with everyone. the quality on these, while not great, is much better than a lot of past releases. the only issue i have is that the paint on the heels of my pair has visible brush strokes...but is only noticeable if you look at it real close.
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

man, i feel really bad for people that waited in long lines for these.

in boston, woke up at noon, went to the pru/olympia sports to get my friend a pair for her birthday, they didnt have my size, nor did niketown so i just got her 5.5 and i was out.

called up my boy, asked if he knew where i could get a pair, asked me for my size, said hed take care of it, and he copped me a 10.5 somewhere downtown at about 2pm.

no lines no stress, love it.

Here in Ft. Worth there was no one at the mall, 2 dudes were walking out of finish line when I walked in, then one person came in behind me...copped and jetted
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
Wanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

Quote:
Most emails from eastbay confirming orders went out at 12:20 A.M. 1. Check your spam filter. 2. Check on their site under Order Status or Look up your Order History under "My account". If its not on these pages, you've got a problem. If it is, I'd call them to make sure they got your order and are processing it. I've gone a few days without getting an email confirmation before so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Thanks I checked the spam filter but nothing. I was able to look under my account and I see my order, I probably give them a call to see what the deal is.

My wife pre-purchased my fire-reds size 13 from Finish Line in Fort Collins last night at around 5:00...walked in this morning at 10:20 a.m. to pick them up for me. No lines...no hastle. They look great and it was the easiest pick-up I have ever had. Thanks Finish Line...and thank you beautiful wife!

not as many people in line as i thought there would be and i was able to get mine using the 20% military discount. i think jordan brand finally produced enough pairs for the demand.

i wasn't going to get the flips, until i saw them in person and decided to get them anyhow.

Quote:
My wife pre-purchased my fire-reds size 13 from Finish Line in Fort Collins last night at around 5:00...walked in this morning at 10:20 a.m. to pick them up for me. No lines...no hastle. They look great and it was the easiest pick-up I have ever had. Thanks Finish Line...and thank you beautiful wife!

I used to live there, copping in the foothills mall was never a problem...Finding an urban account in Colorado ahhaha now that's a problem.
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

I got mine in the Palmdale Mall, about 20 cats, got 2 pairs one of each, then traded this lady my 11.5 for her husbands 11's with a little reverse talkin u know. I love them both..... Flips fit and are made better than the FIRE>>>>>>>>>>

Hope these new III's don't crease easy, I would like to rock some kicks and not see them crease the next day.

Quote:
yeah haha I'm laughing at these dudes who copped the Fire Reds and Flips and wear em right away and stuff to look cool. Funny stuff.
playing it because the want to be cool??? Think first buddy!!!!

What's up everybody? Page 92 :wow:
eek.gif
(Last time I looked a couple of days ago it was at 30something).

Here's my story : Drank a good amount of Henny last night, crashed at about 3:30am, woke up at 7am(for a pair of shoes! :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
) and drove to the mall. I got to the mall at about 7:30am. Finishline didn't have my size. Walked to Champs, 6th in line. They let us in 2 at time. When I got to the counter, they had 3 pairs of fire reds in size 12, and 1 pair of flips in size 12. I asked the guy behind the counter to please bring out every size 12. When he brought them out, I looked over and tried on each pair(Which, the guy did seem to mind a little bit that I was doing this. Quite frankly though, I didn't care. I was there to buy the best pair of J's structurally and cosmetically. Had to add that little note because that's how it seems to go... everyone just opens up the box and shuts it right away without even trying on the shoes). I'm very glad that I'm not a dumbass and know to try something on before I buy it. The reason I was meticulous about this, is that.. for me, III's seem to have a problem sometimes with the midsole of the left shoe protruding into the shoe and causing discomfort to your arch area. When I tried on the first pair, I noticed the forementioned problem immediately. Second pair, same problem. Very noticable and worse than the first pair. At this point, I'm thinkin "****, I'm not gonna be able cop these III's that I've been waiting for for months due to this problem". Took out the 3rd pair, noticed they were flawless cosmetically like the other pairs, and luckily, there was no problem at all with the midsole protruding into the shoe causing discomfort. Bought that pair and checked out the flips. Great quality on the flips, but that didn't change the fact that they were ugly to me. OD on the cement print for sure.

Checked out the other 3 spots to see how big the crowd was and to check out the Harbors. I thought the harbors looked okay(definitely better than the flips), but they were not a must-have.

Left the mall after chillin and smokin for about 10 minutes or so with some heads I had just met in the mall. Here I am, still up and posting a long @#%$ story on NikeTalk about how I purchased a pair of shoes. Crazy talk. I wish obtaining Jordans was as easy as it was when I was a kid. Peace everyone, holla back if you have a comment.

P.S. These III's are just NASTY. Excellent quality. JB surprisingly did justice to my favorite J. Very pleased with my purchase.

After few hours of sleep and still not getting them off NDC because they took forever and was bs .... Strolled into the local mall and picked up my size at around 12pm ... Got the FR

i'm wearin my J's today....so what....if i was wearin all white ones i'll be pullin the same broads n doin the same thing....some of you'll jus try to impress people online n stuff.....

cause outside the net nobody care if you got some ds J's from a year ago....lets be real

Back
Top Bottom