Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

....At 7 p.m.....walked into FL and copped a pair of FR in sz 9. No problem. It took me all day to finally break down and go purchase the FR after already picking up the Flips and a pair of Air Force Ones earlier in the day and exhausting my shoe allowance for the week. SMH. Overall, though, I am more than happy with the quality on both.

Quote:
You guys bought six pair. So you are also the reason somone who WAS able to be there - someone in line behind you - didn't get anything. All they saw in front of them was a greedy idiot.
:smh:
smh.gif
Yo don't do it cause someone behind you might not get thier pair.."??? Keep it funky!

C'mon son, blame it on the store for not getting enough pairs. Blame it on JB for not making enough pairs. But don't blame ME. I woke up like everybody else, got in line like everybody else. I'm doing justice by my peoples. All my NikeTalk fam can respect that!
HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till

Quote:
You would have to get them under retail to make money anymore

AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

got my pair. but i wanted my true size 8.5 but the worker tells me they didnt get any 8.5's. how da hell u dont get any 8.5's on a general release and i was 3rd in line? o well iim still satisified with my size 9.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

fire reds
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
they looked better in the pictures i was going to cop the flips but i need money for a trip. hopefully ebay prices arent much for the flips in 2 weeks

YES, FLIPS ARE HECKA HARD TO GET INTO. ATLEAST IT WASN'T JUST ME. I WONDER IF JB KNEW THIS AND SAID WHAT THE HECK, THEY WILL STILL SELL.

My little story if you want to read it.

Up until 9:15am Saturday, I was NOT intending on buying the FR3's since I was in Vegas. I wasn't really going to put any effort in Vegas to get them. So I start playing poker @ about 4am, stop right at 9 and cash out a nice amount. Call my cousin cause I know he's getting them and ask him to pull me a 13. (Thanks Paris! :smile:
smile.gif
)

So me and wifey make our way to the NTLV around 2-3ish and assuming they were already sold out, just wanted the confirmation. They weren't. Ridiculous amount of 13's and a a few 12's were left. So I pick up my bro a 12 and my daughter her 8.5c. I was pretty surprised they had available pairs. (To the dudes at NTLV, you guys were all cool in the JB section. Thanks for bearing w/ me and wifey... :lol:
laugh.gif
Marty McFly x Great Scott x FLUX CAPACITOR

Got both pairs yesterday, i wear a 12 and had to get an 11.5 in the fires and a 13 in the flips. The flips definitley run small though as I wore them in the gym and the fit perfectly. The only thing i dont like about them is the leather inside. It is a shoe sauna in there but the quality on them is outstanding, not a single crease.

copped mine
size 10 was too tight 10.5 wuz puurrfect :D
happy.gif

nothin that special about em'
no more fire red kicks unless JB releases the viii's in the white/red/black colorway :nerd:
nerd.gif
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
I have a feeling the BMP will be a different story though.
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Just got a call from EASTBAY saying they can't guarantee my order. It was processed but it is first come first served when they fill it. I placed one on the phone and one online so hopefully I'll get something. I hate this sometimes.

I was supposed to get them on NDC but fell asleep and when I woke up the only had size 14 and up.....I didnt got a chance to get to the mall on Sat so today I called up my spot totay and they had my size for retail.... :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
33bpt83.jpg

kay i woke up at 12 and got mines, my store still had every size in stock did they even sell good ? but prolly tomoro at skewl will see a bunch of em.. :frown:
frown.gif

Woke up at 2:40 am and got a shower and got dress. I live in OKC, OK I left town about 3:22 got to Mesquite, TX about 6:12 and copped my shoes and some gear Thanks to my guys at Footaction.

i got my pair last week im keeping these ds until the summer

160 did you pay flight club prices for those true blue spizikes

I'm praying to God that Finishline doesn't cancel my order. I had to take the cheap way out. I had a girl holding them for me, but nooooo, the thought of gettin a 15% discount on jays seemed too appealing to me.

This has got to be the most BS experience I've ever had buying shoes. I will never use EastBay to buy shoes again. There process sucks. They tell me one minute my order is not there and cannot fulfill my order. Fine, ok cool. Then they call me back and say yes we are able to ship your order. Ok, great! Then they freaken call me this morning and tell me they are unable to process any of my orders. WTH? Messed up. In the end, no shoes for me....whatevers I'll figure something out.....I know in the future I'm not using them to buy shoes from anymore...tried hitting stores up, but they sold out my size quick style...
"Tomorrow ain't promised so we live for the moment" - Clipse

man, love reading people's shoe stories - the good and bad lol
Want-To-Buy:

*AF1 Haze 10.5
*Foot Patrol 360 Hybrid 10.5
*LeBron PEs 10.5

Back
Top Bottom