Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

easy pass for me on the flips. the leather insoles were a little too sticky to put on and it made feet hot! i guess some just fall for the hype bc the flips are no beuno. but good to those who got them, ill stick to the OG colorways
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Los Angeles/San Fernando/OC Area: ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE RETRO 3 FIRE REDS MY SZ 9.5 for your SZ 10? PM ME IF INTERESTED. **DS ONLY! Mines are DS**

^ laces locks arent bad or good but not for me
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9Pm me for more info and free overnight shipping!

^ yo, your sig is over the limit :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

Ordered another pair of flips from finishline earlier this morning using the 15% off. Wont be upset though if it gets cancelled.

Anyone who ordered from champs have their orders go through yet?
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

I used that 15% off coupon and it went through........hope it doesnt get cancelled.

Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

Were the Flips a L'style or GR release because several of my friends who are girls, had them on today in school but all of them don't wear a mens size shoe.

TEAM PLANTANO

Quote:
Were the Flips a L'style or GR release because several of my friends who are girls, had them on today in school but all of them don't wear a mens size shoe.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

jordanking23945 I used a Nikon D50 with a 70-300mm lens zoomed to 100mm. The settings were f 11 at 0.5 secs. I used the natural light coming in through a glass door. I reflected some of that light into the shadow areas by placing a silver sun shade that's used in car windshields to keep the sun out. I placed it on the opposite side of the light to reflect it back. Also camera was on a tripod to avoid any camera shake so the pics would stay sharp. I resized and corrected the white balance in Photoshop.
Sorry, I know you didn't ask for all that info. I get a bit carried away with photography. :D
happy.gif

copped my fire red at niketown real early. shoes are really dope and very comfortable.
straight from the sucka free city

i read lik 10pages bak about ppl gettin calls from eastbay :lol:
laugh.gif
and today in 2nd per i gota 1800 call i was like >:
mad.gif
and :x
sick.gif
lol thinkin it was eastbay but just some CINGULAR guy then i called eastbay and found out they said my order was going to get shipped by today in the evening :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
looks like ill be gettin mine :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom