Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

wavy.jpg

still out here..i don't limit my waves to a life behind the durag, i have free range waves, if i had to do most the stuff people do for waves i wouldn't have them..

Ii
wavy.jpg

still out here..i don't limit my waves to a life behind the durag, i have free range waves, if i had to do most the stuff people do for waves i wouldn't have them..
Damn wth u mixed wit lol
Hook a brotha up with the routine details
:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:

Ii
Damn wth u mixed wit lol
Hook a brotha up with the routine details
:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:
lmfao, fam..i seriously wear my durag from shower to work on days i work, any other time, i'm not wearing it.. i get it wet, put my cantu shea pomade in it & tie it down for about 45 minutes on my commute to work. it's funny you say that about being mixed because people always come up to me at work having full conversations in spanish & i just be so confused, when i told this girl i've been talking to for about 4 months now, she said it's because i look dominican & she showed me a photo of her college friend from florida who was 100% dominican & we look alike, my mom also makes jokes about it, but i know who my dad is.... maybe, lol.

lmfao, fam..i seriously wear my durag from shower to work on days i work, any other time, i'm not wearing it.. i get it wet, put my cantu shea pomade in it & tie it down for about 45 minutes on my commute to work. it's funny you say that about being mixed because people always come up to me at work having full conversations in spanish & i just be so confused, when i told this girl i've been talking to for about 4 months now, she said it's because i look dominican & she showed me a photo of her college friend from florida who was 100% dominican & we look alike, my mom also makes jokes about it, but i know who my dad is.... maybe, lol.
Send pic of the pomade bro if possible

Nice
I recently switched to this one trying it out and I like it so far
SBS-459122.jpg

Your routine basically sounds like mine. I only wear mine to work or after I wash my hair or something. I say I don't have waves...I just have naturally hair that I keep low and brush and make them lay down :lol:

I cut my hair literally every week, my waves on top and back are kicking, sides are lacking. I'm thinking about going a good 3 weeks, staying creamed up and brushing, come thanksgiving I'll be spinning hard as ever.

Nice
I recently switched to this one trying it out and I like it so far
SBS-459122.jpg

Your routine basically sounds like mine. I only wear mine to work or after I wash my hair or something. I say I don't have waves...I just have naturally hair that I keep low and brush and make them lay down :lol:
oh damn, i swear by cantu products, this is a must try for me ...i haven't seen this yet, is the consistency like the other pomade?

oh damn, i swear by cantu products, this is a must try for me ...i haven't seen this yet, is the consistency like the other pomade?
It's one of the cream pomades, so it's lighter than grease or pomades like Murray's or Sportin' Waves. If you are a fan of Cantu products anyways, I would definitely give it a try.

Legit stopped doing the most with my waves as far as products and routines and just tie it up after showering. Throw some olive cream in there and let it rock.

Going to let it grow out to about a 2 and keep my skin fade on the sides. Got tired of keeping up with full 360's so I'm just keeping the top smooth

Back
Top Bottom