Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I will never forget the day my hating *** legal "overseer" decided I would be punished by getting bogus cuts destroying the waves I had worked so hard for. Years of brushing gone down the drain just like that. ****ed up cut after ****ed up cut. I'm talking ragedy *** knockoff boosie fades(them shts was NOT in style at the time either)..fugazi *** tapers. All the while my actual barber was one of the coldest in the whole midwest. It's was so bad the children at school wouldn't even heat and roast me about it like I had cancer or something. This was also the prime of My hairline lifeline too. I didn't get full deep 360s again til I was like 23 dog

Looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. You guys got any suggestions. I've been thinking about switching to a Shea moisture product.

Nice
I recently switched to this one trying it out and I like it so far
SBS-459122.jpg

Your routine basically sounds like mine. I only wear mine to work or after I wash my hair or something. I say I don't have waves...I just have naturally hair that I keep low and brush and make them lay down :lol:

dont care bout the wave asect but does this product keep your hair healthier?

is this necessary if you use black castor oil?

Asiam double butter cream and newopure the most important things I use plus brushing all day lol that newopure keeps your hairline from receding it’s these pills

Never understood why people co-wash.
Normally shampoo is too harsh (or at least in my case) to use most of the time, might end up stripping your hair. It's good to switch it up and use cowash for a bit, then swap back to shampoo.

I use this stuff called new wash it’s a co-wash and it keeps my hair soft and moisturized all day unlike regular shampoo and conditioner which leaves my hair dry as hell

Normally shampoo is too harsh (or at least in my case) to use most of the time, might end up stripping your hair. It's good to switch it up and use cowash for a bit, then swap back to shampoo.

Cool. I dont believe in its effectiveness tho

That's what moisturizing shampoos are for. You use a clarified to clean the hair, a moisturizer to add moisture, and then condition

torinos are the truth . I got a soft and a med/soft. Im growing my hair out now though but am still using the torinos to brush my curls. makes them looser

depends on what type of brush you want. its preference tbh

I like the curved brush because it covers more scalp, butthe classic straight bristle is preferred by many still.

Can't go wrong with either. Curved brushes cost a lil more tho.

Gonna have to try that Doublebutter hmm. Just been rocking with a leave in + curl enhancing smoothie, but I'm gonna switch up since I want to be serious about this now

Back
Top Bottom