Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

A lot of misinfo in here. Pomade helps lay your hair down while wolfing. The only way it will clog your hair follicles is if it isn't all natural and if you use it everyday. If you only use it a few times a week it won't have any negative effects on your hair. And if you have a problem with breakouts from pomade/moisturizer just cleanse your face after brushing and try not to wear your durag too low on your forehead.

I only use pomades when im wolfing mabey 2 or 3 times a week depending on how long my hair is at the time. When my hair is low my olive cream or curl enhancing smoothie will provide a good enough hold.

Cold Label Wolfing Pomade, all of the Tidal Waves pomades, and SeaSick Pomade if you can find it. Basically any pomade that has a petroleum as it's base ingredient it's not natural. All natural pomades will have a base ingredient of beeswax, raw honey, or shae butter as it's base ingredient then some natural oils. If the product has mineral oil or petroleum in it don't put it in your hair.

Lay off the pomade, it'll take you longer to get the waves but when they come in they will be deeper. Water, a soft, medium and hard Set of Diane brushes, and a quality du rag.

Wave tournament? What is y'all life about?

wave tournament, smh.......

man a dude with a nice beard like that you should try a new look fam

Last edited:
Hair gettin a lil tiny bit thin in the front :frown: :smh: won't be posting pics anymore

Check that shampoo/moisturizer your using. Same thing happened to me for like 3 months and come to find out I was basically washing my hair and scalp with dish detergent & fragrances :smh: . Switched up to natural and its back to normal.

I may have to take a stab at that pomade posted up top. I always like to try something new.

Hair gettin a lil tiny bit thin in the front :frown: :smh: won't be posting pics anymore

Check that shampoo/moisturizer your using. Same thing happened to me for like 3 months and come to find out I was basically washing my hair and scalp with dish detergent & fragrances :smh: . Switched up to natural and its back to normal.

I may have to take a stab at that pomade posted up top. I always like to try something new.

I'm gonna have to do that, what do you use if you don't mind me asking? I already know I'm going to get slandered but I've been using suave for years just cause it was cheap for a college student and it's all I've ever known :lol: *flamesuit on* :smh: :\

yeah those cheap Shampoos will be the death of you :lol:. Get you something sulfate free and as close to natural as can be. Shea Moisture Shampoo's :pimp:

You should be good with those I use that shampoo. I dont use conditioners cause the shampoo helps retain moisture in my hair. Just wash with warm and rinse with cold

Last edited:
I'm gonna be in here all summer for tips. It's hot as hell already in San Diego and I just chopped my curls for waves.

My local store didn't have any carrot creme last time I went. That's been my staple for years. Whats everyone using these days?

@Brolic, what did you do to restore your hairline?

Jamaican black castor oil, hair and nail vitamins and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I also use pure coconut oil from Trader Joes. The kind for cooking with.

Last edited:
^ if you like the pure coconut oil mix it with some 100 percent olive oil. The kind you cook with. I been on it for a while it gives great moisture and shine

Jamaican black castor oil, hair and nail vitamins and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I also use pure coconut oil from Trader Joes. The kind for cooking with.

What kind of vitamins specifically?

I know nothing about this stuff, but I know I'm getting them around the corners. Gotta stop that asap

Back
Top Bottom