Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

wp3a71a94b_06.png

Damn, keep thinking of cutting my hair and getting a fade w/ the waves on top. Need to find a suitable durag though.

I think I still got a little of some seasick from 2009 in a container. Should get some of that new formula if I cut my hair.

Last edited:
How often do some of you guys use castor oil? Best way to apply it?

Just use it whenever your hair/scalp needs it. If you want to know how to tell when your hair needs moisturizer is to wash it then let it air dry. It will be kinda coarse with little to no shine. I only use oils/moisturizers every other day usually. For the Castor oil I would recommend maybe once a day if your hair needs it that bad, but if not just every other day or so.

Idk how yall wolf, after about 10 days after my cut it rlly struggles to lay down. dont matter what kind of grease I use.

Maybe its just my hair texture :smh:

Idk how yall wolf, after about 10 days after my cut it rlly struggles to lay down. dont matter what kind of grease I use.

Maybe its just my hair texture :smh:

Don't judge me for knowing this.

But get you some Shea moisture conditioner after you shampoo your hair leave the conditioner in for about 10-15 mins, rinse out with cold-warm water.

If won't make you into a young ElDebarge, but it should soften your hair up enough to at least make it past the 2 week mark.

My hair is already soft :lol: , it just wont lay down that well. It starts to curl up. My hair grows really fast

My hair is already soft :lol: , it just wont lay down that well. It starts to curl up. My hair grows really fast
you ever try washing with ice cold water? Consistently?

No luke warm, no kinda cold. I'm talking brick cold.

That'll definitely lay ya **** down if you do it consistently

Last edited:

My **** is the same way. Do a hot oil treatment (with olive oil or coconut) once a month and it'll improve the elasticity of your hair. My hair grows mad fast and I struggle to keep it down but the hot oil treatment makes it softer than it was before. Use a hard brush if you have to. The CQP medium is hard enough for my hair when I wolf.

Instead of using pomade the last few days ive been using sulfur 8 for some reason lol..my hair smells medicated but its super soft, shiny, and dark..no complaints at all

Don't judge me for knowing this.

But get you some Shea moisture conditioner after you shampoo your hair leave the conditioner in for about 10-15 mins, rinse out with cold-warm water.

If won't make you into a young ElDebarge, but it should soften your hair up enough to at least make it past the 2 week mark.
about to try this next time I wash my hair

How often do some of you guys use castor oil? Best way to apply it?
Just use it whenever your hair/scalp needs it. If you want to know how to tell when your hair needs moisturizer is to wash it then let it air dry. It will be kinda coarse with little to no shine. I only use oils/moisturizers every other day usually. For the Castor oil I would recommend maybe once a day if your hair needs it that bad, but if not just every other day or so.
castor or any other oil is a sealeant. It locks in the moisture. Your suppose to put the in after you moist your hair with whatever. Then you shouldnt have to do anything for a few days ti your hair because the oil locks in the moist and shine

Pomade you use once a week to keep the hair laying down

once every 2 weeks i use to crack a egg on my head in the shower and rub it in and let it sit for like 2 minutes.Lots of protein. had my hair extra shiny soft and thick

Now days you can buy the egg conditioner instead

If you really want waves quick you can buy pure whale sperm off ebay or other places. That is what they use in hair stuff already they just renamed it.Look itup on googl eif you think Im lying. whale sperm is full of protein and vitimans

Whale sperm? :lol:

Got dudes going to new depths to get them waves...

Mo B D*ck doesn't approve though.

Last edited:
:rofl: ****** trippin with this whale sperm talk. The egg thing sounds like a good idea, would probably make a good conditioner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom