**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Look at the anticipation of a real Mc. No date streets are ready

Got my 'Free Yayo' shirt signed by Kidd Kidd and Yayo himself, he saluted me a few times too

I got there late. I was all the way in the back. That **** was crazy. Place was PACKED. I didn't expect it to be like that at all. I've seen a few shows there and this one was the livest. They did mad ******* songs too. I couldn't believe how many they ran through and how random they were. There were fights everywhere. Some man got up in the DJ booth with a ski mask on and was going crazy when they dropped "What Up Gangsta" :rofl: It was a wild night.

@GInfante yo, I left early because my girl gotta call from work and we had to leave. I left at like 10:05, right when he did "In the Club". What songs did he do after that?

I got there late. I was all the way in the back. That **** was crazy. Place was PACKED. I didn't expect it to be like that at all. I've seen a few shows there and this one was the livest. They did mad ******* songs too. I couldn't believe how many they ran through and how random they were. There were fights everywhere. Some man got up in the DJ booth with a ski mask on and was going crazy when they dropped "What Up Gangsta" :rofl: It was a wild night.

@GInfante yo, I left early because my girl gotta call from work and we had to leave. I left at like 10:05, right when he did "In the Club". What songs did he do after that?

Damn I don't remember we were up front and kept getting pushed like crazy, they pretended like they were leaving twice, then came out and did 'Window Shopper', then 'Gunz Come Out'...I forgot the rest...did you see that middle eastern girl getting freaked on stage? *** was THICK...she was standing next to me too smh

Damn, must have happened right after I left. I left during "In the Club". It's cool though, I saw them do mad songs. I'm just curious what songs I missed.

I can't believe he came out to "In My Hood" Didn't see that coming. When he dropped "What Up Gangsta" though :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Damn, must have happened right after I left. I left during "In the Club". It's cool though, I saw them do mad songs. I'm just curious what songs I missed.

I can't believe he came out to "In My Hood" Didn't see that coming. When he dropped "What Up Gangsta" though :x :x :x :x :x

The crowd went NUTS, also for Beamer Benz or Bentley, and I Get Money

The whole experience was cool, met a few new people, got the shirt signed, had a good time

The crowd went NUTS, also for Beamer Benz or Bentley, and I Get Money

The whole experience was cool, met a few new people, got the shirt signed, had a good time
I could imagine place goin ham to those...**** i wish i coulda made it too. I get money, whatup gangsta get me hype errytime

Man, now I HAVE TO see G-Unit before it's all said and done.

Do it man, this is literally my first concert, I've always been overwhelmed by the idea of all the commotion from going to shows but this experience changed it

Got better pics on my actual camera

Listened to the interview yesterday on xm. Them dudes are hilarious, good to see that relationship and how they ride for kidd kidd

This was a great interview. These are the types of interviews I expect when I watch a Noreaga, Master P, Mobb Deep or other legends. This one was real cool, in depth and talked about all kinds of ****.

I was weak when the producer of "What Up Gangsta" walked in and they said he hasn't had a hot beat since.

"This isn't the appropriate representation of myself as a business man. This is me as a rapper"

"Who's chicken is that? Who's chicken in the bag" Buck

Yayo talking about Young Gunz not getting any money from Jay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom