OFFICIAL ADELE Thread = 2012 GRAMMY SWEEP!

I came across this track because of this thread, and have been playing it non stop. Also downloaded 19, great album. I've been put on so much good music cause of NT 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I came across this track because of this thread, and have been playing it non stop. Also downloaded 19, great album. I've been put on so much good music cause of NT 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This album is another great
pimp.gif
All the bonus track are too.

Turning Tables
Set Fire To The Rain
Take It All
One & Only
Lovesong
Someone Like You
I Found A Boy

This album is another great
pimp.gif
All the bonus track are too.

Turning Tables
Set Fire To The Rain
Take It All
One & Only
Lovesong
Someone Like You
I Found A Boy

I've been listening to this nonstop, really powerful stuff.  She's got a voice like butter.
Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm scouring the net for all 12 bonus tracks from iTunes, Japan, Taiwan, Target, Netherlands, and HMV.
In NEED of these.
nerd.gif
I'm gon' need those, too. 
glasses.gif

I've been listening to this nonstop, really powerful stuff.  She's got a voice like butter.
Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm scouring the net for all 12 bonus tracks from iTunes, Japan, Taiwan, Target, Netherlands, and HMV.
In NEED of these.
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

Man I took a lot of time searching the internet for those. They're not all in one place. Just try google and albumhunt.

Man I took a lot of time searching the internet for those. They're not all in one place. Just try google and albumhunt.

Finally bought it today and I've just listened to the entire album. The only song that didn't immediately grab me at the start was Someone Like You. Overall, it's wonderful and I'm glad she didn't disappoint. After a first listen, I'd say the top three songs are Rumor Has It, Lovesong and Rolling in the Deep
pimp.gif

Tuff G0ng wrote:
INFAMOUS wrote:
ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

In NEED of these. 
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

nerd.gif

Finally bought it today and I've just listened to the entire album. The only song that didn't immediately grab me at the start was Someone Like You. Overall, it's wonderful and I'm glad she didn't disappoint. After a first listen, I'd say the top three songs are Rumor Has It, Lovesong and Rolling in the Deep
pimp.gif

Tuff G0ng wrote:
INFAMOUS wrote:
ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

In NEED of these. 
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom