OFFICIAL ADELE Thread = 2012 GRAMMY SWEEP!

eek.gif
sidenote, Ticklah will be remixing one of my favourite songs ever
laugh.gif

For some reason I bet it will suck

L.A. Noire: Remixed Tracklist
01. Elle Fitzgerald & Louis Jordan – “Stone Cold Dead in the Market

eek.gif
sidenote, Ticklah will be remixing one of my favourite songs ever
laugh.gif

For some reason I bet it will suck

L.A. Noire: Remixed Tracklist
01. Elle Fitzgerald & Louis Jordan – “Stone Cold Dead in the Market

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

30t6p3b.gif
at me just finding out she's having a show in my city and it being sold out already.
same lol
edit;;;; listening to Live at Paradiso Amsterdam....close enough lol
OT

i know this has been remixed to pieces but this one is hot

30t6p3b.gif
at me just finding out she's having a show in my city and it being sold out already.
same lol
edit;;;; listening to Live at Paradiso Amsterdam....close enough lol
OT

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

30t6p3b.gif
same lol
edit;;;; listening to�Live at Paradiso Amsterdam....close enough lol
OT

^
eek.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

where can i download

30t6p3b.gif
same lol
OT

^
eek.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

where can i download

I'm a little really upset that she's coming to NY to perform at the Beacon Theatre on the very day that I'm leaving the country. But it's sold out so it's not like I had a chance anyway...
tired.gif

I'm a little really upset that she's coming to NY to perform at the Beacon Theatre on the very day that I'm leaving the country. But it's sold out so it's not like I had a chance anyway...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

30t6p3b.gif
same lol
OT

^
eek.gif
�
sick.gif
pimp.gif

where can i download

Originally Posted by marath0n

30t6p3b.gif
same lol
OT

^
eek.gif
�
sick.gif
pimp.gif

where can i download

Met her last night at the DC show... We showed up at the venue a few hours early and saw these tour buses lined up along the sidewalk in front of the club. After an hour sitting on the curb and waiting on line, She came off the bus to sign autographs and take pics. She was mad cool and talked to everyone... My girl is a huge fan of hers, and I took a pic of them and asked Adele to sign an autograph for her (because my girl was speechless after taking the pic)... She sung every song like it is on the CD none of that improvising $#it... I'm definitely a fan now... She's dope.

Met her last night at the DC show... We showed up at the venue a few hours early and saw these tour buses lined up along the sidewalk in front of the club. After an hour sitting on the curb and waiting on line, She came off the bus to sign autographs and take pics. She was mad cool and talked to everyone... My girl is a huge fan of hers, and I took a pic of them and asked Adele to sign an autograph for her (because my girl was speechless after taking the pic)... She sung every song like it is on the CD none of that improvising $#it... I'm definitely a fan now... She's dope.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

How many hours early did you show up? Thinking about doing this for her show in town ...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

How many hours early did you show up? Thinking about doing this for her show in town ...

Doors to the club opened up at 7:30pm. We got there around 4:00pm, because the 9:30 Club has no seats. It's all standing first come first serve...

Doors to the club opened up at 7:30pm. We got there around 4:00pm, because the 9:30 Club has no seats. It's all standing first come first serve...

Wanted to go the DC show but it was sold out
frown.gif
Nice that you took a pic and got an autograph

New favorite song is now Set Fire To The Rain

Wanted to go the DC show but it was sold out
frown.gif
Nice that you took a pic and got an autograph

New favorite song is now Set Fire To The Rain

Back
Top Bottom